“Simply Wonderful ”

Cuisines: African
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

I visited Darboe’s several times during my stay for both food and cocktails. The food is beautifully cooked and so much choice. The cocktails were equally as good, my favourite has to be the Darboe’s Special though. The live music is every evening and very good quality. Attention to detail from Darboe and all the waiters makes for a fabulous evening. I’ve been visiting this restaurant since it opened and will definitely continue as you’re guaranteed a great time

Reviewed February 16, 2018

We visited here to watch a football match, with the intention of staying for a meal afterwards. We had to find a waiter for all 4 rounds of drinks. I was even stood at the bar waiting to be served and the waiter was stood behind me looking in the other direction. During 2 hours we were not approached once by any staff asking if we wanted more drinks or anything else.

Needless to say we didn't hang around for food and didn't return during our stay. We did have 2 Gambian friends with us and this is the only reason we can think of for being ignored for 2 hours?

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

We went to this bar loads of times and enjoyed the food and the entertainment later on at night . Its well worth a visit and the food is great and the beer is nice and cheap ! The staff are all pleasant and its a lively pkace to go to! Every bar in this street tho is excellent so try them all !!

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Visited here one during our stay in The Gambia and would highly recommend. The best Yassa we tried all holiday. Very good value for money too.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

visited Darboes with friends , after hearing good reports ,food and service was first class, entertainment from a live band ,attentive staff and a hello from the owner, good night had by all