“we really feel like our place” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Our Place

Our Place
Ranked #224 of 5,636 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Banjara Hills
Hyderabad, India
“we really feel like our place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

ambiance is the best point that lifts our place to another level compared to many other restaurants that sprung up off late in the vicinity of banjara hills and jubilee hills.

Basel, Switzerland
“Like eating in a jungle”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

Great surroundings, in an enclosed courtyard with plants everywhere. Food was good too (I had veg. there)

Visited February 2012
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“One of the BEST in Hyderabad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

We recently had an opportunity to had a dinner with our family and friends on Feb 3, 2012 before we left for the US. The place, ambiance, service, food and entertainment are all excellent. Please try this if you haven't been there yet and you will NOT be disappointed at all. This is one of the BEST I tried so far in Hyderabad.

• Visited February 2012
Hyderabad, India
“Great Outdoor Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

Great Moughlai Food. Nice Outdoor Garden and verranda. Sometimes live indian music in the night.

UK
“A nice place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

This Indian Restaurant provides various areas to eat - Indoors under cover, outside in the gardens, upstairs on the balconies etc etc along with music being played. The food when we went was excellent. As a suggestion, if this is your first time eating out in Hyderabad, work your way through the starters, although I must admit, when I went there on my own I could never replicate the spread of food that appeared when I went with my Indian collegues.

All in all a very pleasant experience with, in my opinion some excellent food.

• Visited February 2011