“Calm and so relaxing”
Review of Tattva Spa

Tattva Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Tattva Spa, you can tap into the ancient Indian secrets of wellness infused with modern knowledge. Welcome to a world of warm hospitality and an indulgent wellness experience that lingers on. Appointment is Required. Phone: +91 40 2752 2748
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Calm and soothing aura.

Best therapists to work on your tensed body part and trust me it's so relaxing and you will feel that some heavy object is gone from your head.

Must visit if you really need that rejuvenation and peace of mind.

We had booked for 2 massages and both were Deep Tissue Massage. Done by Rumi and Apem thorough professionals. Thanks to Rosha, the cute and beautiful Duty manager. I am definitely visiting them again.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

This is the spa at the Marriott Hotel. I needed a manicure and a pedicure and had just a terrific experience with their service. The reservation, check in and the actual service were smooth and of high quality. Sowbhagya, the nice girl who did the mani/pedi did a terrific, thorough job

Reviewed October 30, 2017

Took a deep tissue massage at Tattva Spa @ Marriott.
The ambience was soothing & masseuse was very skilled.
Feeling super relaxed.

Thank You - Praveen for conducting & Tovi for the massage.

TeamCRM, Guest Relations Manager at Tattva Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are so glad that you had a rejuvenating experience at the Tattva Spa facility at Marriott Hyderabad. Your encouraging words go a long way in motivating the Tattva team to keep delivering superior wellness experiences.

Team CRM

Reviewed September 26, 2017

A great experience at Tattva Spa, Marriot. Staff at the reception are very cordial.
I should say it was best treatment i ever had. I walked into this spa with stress, tiredness & muscle pain. And I took the recommended treatment from the therapist SUSHMA. She was very professional, experienced, well trained and amazing. I had severe neck pain and headache. My therapist Sushma she adjusted the pressure as per my comfort and took care of my neck pain. I really got so much relief. I walked out with a tranquil mind and tons of positive energy. Overall the entire treatment was so so relaxing. The therapist was very good and did a wonderful job. The steam and shower are good. They have wide variety of oils. The treatment rooms are very clean and nicely ventilated. A must visit SPA and try the treatments with Sushma. Thank you guys, Antra, Manohar & the entire Tattva Team.

TeamCRM, Guest Relations Manager at Tattva Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are so glad that you had a rejuvenating experience at the Tattva Spa facility at Marriott Hyderabad. I have passed your kind words on to Ms. Sushma and Team. Your encouraging words go a long way in motivating the Tattva team to keep delivering superior wellness experiences.

Team CRM

See more reviews
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my visit. Nonthai was great. The environment is so relaxing and pleasant and the therapy is excellent. Highly recommend.

PietSeProes, Guest Relations Manager at Tattva Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are so glad that you had a rejuvenating experience at the Tattva Spa facility at Marriott Hyderabad. I have passed your kind words on to Ms. Nonthai. Your encouraging words go a long way in motivating the Tattva team to keep delivering superior wellness experiences.

Anita