“Fantastic!!”
Review of Amrutha Castle

Amrutha Castle
Ranked #81 of 332 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Never expected a CASTLE to pop out of nowhere in the busy city of Hyderabad! This place is absolutely gorgeous and its clearly evident that the designer of this castle has taken a lot of pain to get in all the details!
The food is absolutely fantastic, though on the expensive side.
Small but comfortable rooms. The room did not have a bath tub though.
The bed was comfortable and the AC worked just fine.

There is a little bit of renovation going on. SO things are a little re-arranged. Maybe next time i'll get to see the place the way its meant to be seen!

Definitely my choice for my next trip to Hyderabad.

Room Tip: Any room is good! Its a castle after all!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
AmruthaCastle2014, Front Office Manager at Amrutha Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Greetings from Hotel Amrutha Castle,Hyderabad!!!

Thank you for patronizing Hotel Amrutha Castle as your preferred hotel in Hyderabad. Our constant endeavor is to provide our guests a memorable experience.

We feel privileged by your good words of appreciation for the entire team and our property at large. It is feedbacks such as given by you that keeps the team motivated and encourages them to continue to deliver guest experiences.

We once again take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable feedback and look forward to welcome you to Amrutha Castle in the near future.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

a real quiet castle in the heart of a modern chaotic city, including bats!!! Restaurant is a little poor in service and selection but food quality is good and hotel rooms are 25sqm, clean and comfortable. Price is absolutely worth quality !--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 March 2012

The castle looks very out of place in the congested city of Hyderabad. I had expected a huge lawn and greenery around this hotel but was very disappointed by its location. the hotel rooms are no where close to luxurious. At first we were given a small room whose furniture was broken and we hated,the look of the hotel from outside is that of a castle, but facilities are very unlike castle.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank achlesh

Reviewed 2 March 2012

have stayed in this place 2 times during my trip to hyderabad. During the first visit, the place was good with working infrastructure, during the 2nd vist found the infrastructure to ahve deteriorated. the look of the hotel from outside is that of a castle, but facilities are very unlike castle.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank SheetalKini

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings from Hotel Amrutha Castle, Hyderabad!!!

We thank you very much for having shown interest towards our Castle.

At the outset I would request you to accept my profound apologies for the inconvenience faced upon your visit at Hotel Amrutha Castle, Hyderabad.

It is with great concern I have made a note of your comments on the incident. We do take great care that our esteemed guest do not face any inconvenience, so on this occasion an acceptable standard has clearly not been met.

Customer feedback has always been an integral part of our learning, understanding and catering to the needs of the guests. I would like to assure you that the matter has been taken up most strongly with the concerned department heads and necessary amends have been made to avoid the occurrence of such.

Do let me know if there is anything else I can do to make your stay comfortable for future and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed 19 February 2012

The castle looks very out of place in the congested city of Hyderabad. I had expected a huge lawn and greenery around this hotel but was very disappointed by its location. the hotel rooms are no where close to luxurious. At first we were given a small room whose furniture was broken and we hated the feel of the room. Therefore, we requested multiple times for a better room as we were celebrating our anniversary and we were luckily given a larger and better room. The towels were old and rough. The mini bar was empty. The bed was not exactly king size and it was hard. They need to improve a lot to be counted in world class budget category. Best Western should take heed of it.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SwapnaNahata
AmruthaCastle2014, Front Office Manager at Amrutha Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Dear Sir
Greetings from Hotel Amrutha Castle, Hyderabad!!!

We thank you very much for having your valuable feedback & shown interest towards our Castle.

Regards,

Anand Raj
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 10 February 2012

Before I visit a city, I do my due dilligence on Google Maps andTrip Advisor. First part of analysis for the Exact Location and second for overall feedback. Location is of Key Importance to me- and Amrutha Castle had all I wanted.

During my first visit to Hyderabad, I wanted to stay near Tank Band bridge and Birla Mandir. Some analysis on net and this Castle emerged as natural choice. Dont recall exactly but around INR 4000 for a deluxe room. When I arrived at the hotel, the first impression was amazing. Felt like entering a European castle where great Emperors probably stayed. I started anticipating a Royal treatment only get disappointed soon.

The front desk team at Reception had some confusion about reservation. I had to wait for five minutes before I could head to my room. The sparkle and brightness of a good hotel was missing. One of the staff told me that interiors were not kept glossy to make it feel like castle. His theory was proved wrong when I opened the door's . It was a very ordinary room. Absolutely nothing great about it. Very basic interiors and furniture. The washroom had a small tiny soap and nothing else. Room service was little slow. Food was good, but the Biryani did not live up to Hyderabad's standard. Breakfast was not at all up to the mark. The class of "Best Western" was missing in this property; it felt more like a " Country Club"

Despite the average experience, I wont mind staying here again. Reason- a stroll on the Tand Band Bridge late evening and visit to Birla Mandir compensates for everything.

Room Tip: No idea. Be "vocal" about your good rooom requirement and "push" for best.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank radhsh

Reviewed 27 January 2012

This is a very good hotel located at very good place of Hyderabad, just opposite to Secretariat. From outside it really looks like a castle. In room there is very good combination of stone and wood work which soothes the mind. The room is quite spacious. The names of the rooms are also based on some historical names, for example the name of my room was ‘Gawain’.
There is health club and swimming pool on 5th floor. Swimming costume is not provided here, you will have to bring yourself.
The famous Birla Temple is at walking distance from here. Lumbini Park and NTR Garden is also not far away from here. Food was good but little bit costlier. Tea/Coffee maker is available in the room.
Travel desk is there for assistance. Staffs were quite co-operative. Overall a very good hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple