Great location, in the heart of the city, next to shopping malls. Good view.
About 40 minutes from the airport ( the airport transfers were included, so I got good value in the room rate).
The service (housekeeping, restaurant and front office) was also good.
Food was upto the usual Taj standards in the restaurant (had breakfast and the lunch buffets). My dinner in a banquet room was not quite up to the mark, and the banquet room itself needed renovations.
Overall, I would stay again due to the service standards and the good value offered by the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Taj Krishna on Banjara hills Road No. 1, Hyderabad, is one of the most distinguished addresses in the city. Its proximity to the business district has furthered the Hotel’s reputation as the epicenter of Hyderabad with its graceful architecture blending aesthetically with modern facilities. Along with its repertoire of renovated features, the hotel offers a perfect blend of contemporary comfort and stylish sophistication. With The Chambers – the city’s exclusive power statement; the newly-updated Deluxe Rooms, the in-house lifestyle store Taj Khazana and the soon-to-be re-launched Golden Dragon, the hotel has unarguably become Hyderabad’s most-preferred address offering the finest accommodation for discerning heads of state, corporate czars, celebrities and Royalty travelling to India. Indeed, it is a tribute to hospitality and service, complimenting the broad boulevards and leafy splendors of Hyderabad. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Indian Hotels Company Limited, Expedia, Travelocity.ca and Agoda so you can book your Taj Krishna Hyderabad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Krishna Hyderabad Hotel Hyderabad
- Taj Krishna Hotel Hyderabad
- Hotel Taj Krishna