“sweets and savouries”

New Udupi Anand Bhavan
Ranked #479 of 5,936 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Reviewed April 4, 2018

if you have a pencheant for sweets and savouries and are in this area do not miss out on this worth your money spent.

Reviewed February 2, 2018

Small place. has separate AC area. Servers were little rude, but overall food was ok. we couldn't find any other hotel nearby.

Reviewed December 29, 2017

When asked for Veg Restaurant for dinner after our shopping at Charminar, all guided us towards Anand Bhavan, which did not dissapoint us. It is in Frist floor had both A/C and Non A/C. Quick service, very cheap food. Though at night some items were not available, however other available food was good.

Reviewed November 23, 2017

Went here for breakfast recently. Tried masal dosa, poori bhaji, upma and poori. All were very good taste wise.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

This restaurant near charminar came to my rescue. While Hyderabadi cuisine is part of South Indian, being from Bangalore I find it too spicy and oily, This hotel had the feel and taste of Karnataka. Reasonable rates and fast service and horribly crowded. I was also lucky to get honest waiters. i had left my purse on the seat when I went to wash my hand and they pointed it out to me. It could have been easily swiped given the rush of people around.