I stayed in the deluxe room no 402 in this hotel from October 6th till October 9th. The hotel is clean and well maintained by the house keeping staff.
1. Check-in and check-out were real quick Kudos to the front desk staff!!!
2. Good House Keeping staff who not only keep the room tidy and clean but the entire hotel premises. Continue to keep up the good work
3. Spacious restaurant and well spread out complimentary buffet breakfast.
4. High speed complimentary uninterrupted wi-fi connection
5. Friendly and service orientated staff.
1. Size of the room is smaller than an average room
2. Absence of teapoy causes inconvenience for in-room dining and to sit and relax
3. The size of the writing desk is just big enough for the hotel file and a lap top.
4. Absence of light inside the wardrobe
5. No provision made for the hand towel at the wash basin
I expected the room to be more spacious with these basic facilities in a deluxe room.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking