All reviews value for money business trip the heart of the city excellent service dinner buffet comfortable stay the hotel staff business hotel andhra food room service courteous staff f b manager close to railway station excellent stay three nights rooms are clean house keeping
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fortune Inn Sree Kanya is having very good rooms especially rooms are spacious & more illumintaed.

Quality & quantity of the food is excellent & mouth watering.

Most important is toilets are maintained very well with most hygeinc environment.

Most economical to stay with your family & children in a city like Vizag.

Overall experience was wonderful. Will prefer to stay in the same hotel.thanks to Mohan,renuka,altar,sudheer

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
SAJITKUMARGM-2017, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings from Fortune Inn Sreekanya!!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Visakhapatnam.

At Fortune Inn Sreekanya, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Sreekanya and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was an amazing evening to spend with my friends. The place add more memories to our presence. The ambience enhanced our experience by offering the impeccable hospitality of front desk personnel especially Vamsi Krishna, Altaf and Mohan, they offered us the all required facilities with valuable information. Rooms were spacious and lovely decor.
Hope to see you soon to destroy myself with the smiling faces of Vamsi Mohan and the other staff. .loved the way they receive us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice people and good food at this hotel , we always recommend to our relatives this hotel for any kind of occasions.
We had Very long relationship with jagdeesh and shyam.
Thanks to ramnaidu Suresh and Richard

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really we enjoyed the match in big screen at fortune with my friends.naidu amazing service and nice cocktail he made for my friend.
Decent bar at Visakhapatnam and food and service was good .
Thanks ramnaidu ,adinarayana and suresh

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I personal experience is fortune inn srikanya is one of the best hotels in Vizag.
In addition to that the hospitality of the restraunt is awesome, especially Mr. K.Ramunaidu is the best in service, he is very humble , unbiased, and what more to we explain about his sincerity, there is no exxagaration in this, every restraunt should recruit a person like him

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
SAJITKUMARGM-2017, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago