1,645 results
All reviewssquare restaurantjogging trackinfinity poolpremier loungesea viewsous chefrooftop restaurantbay of bengalcoffee shopduty managerexcellent viewbeach roadbeach facingspecial mentiontaking carein room diningspecial thanks
Reviewed April 4, 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
GMRAVIRAI, General Manager at Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Best master chef at Novotel Visakhapatnam. Food is fabulous and excellent. Staff is courteous, andhra kodi pulao was fantastically awesome. Breakfast spread is huge to select from, and the dishes are great to taste. South Indian food is in great variety. Special care taken by Chef madeena and Atin were highly appreciable. I would definately like to visit the hotel again and again. Services given by Service team specially Atin and the Jayakushore, Shilpa, Govind and all others are great. Thanx a tone to all the novotel visakhapatnam people.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank VenkatR663

Dear Mr. Venkat,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful dining experience with us and giving us the opportunity to showcase you our excellent culinary skills.

We are delighted to get your compliments for the entire food menu especially the South Indian cuisine. Your words of appreciation for my team on rendering amazing services will certainly be passed on to them and I am sure they will be motivated to get your feedback.

We surely look forward to welcome you again with your family & friends to your hotel Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach !

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Novotel varun beach is the best hotel in the city of destiny. All the rooms are of Beach view facing.I could expereince a fantasitic sunrise from my room in the early morning which i never experienced in my life though iam a resident of vizag.The refreshing beach view with sunrise started my life with a refreshing mood. I experienced a professional touch by NOVOTEL staff.I should say one can experience a customer friendly hospitality by VARUN NOVOTEL.Thanks to Mr.Ram,Asst. Manager for his care and concern for the guests.Food is faboulous and awesome.I should mention about continental breakfast and buffet at SQUARE.Thanks to chef Mr.Narasayya and Mr.Madhu for allowing me to taste their unique dishes.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank SureshYBabu
GMRAVIRAI, General Manager at Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review. It is our utmost focus to provide our guests with personalized services that meets high standards of hospitality. It further encourages our zeal to give our best.

It’s an honor to know that you liked our hotel, its staffs and the restaurants. I will surely convey your comments to my excellent team especially Mr. Ram from the Front Office, special mention to Chef Narasayya and Madhu. Your appreciative comment motivates us to continue providing higher levels of Guest Experience at all times.

We certainly look forward to welcome you back in the near future at your hotel Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

If you are in Vizag there is no ways you can miss this property .. spacious rooms overlooking sea, well maintained inifinity pool, finger licking food .. it’s just the place you wanna go with your family to relax and unwind over long weekends..

We visited this property over long weekend .. being an Accor member got a room upgrade as well as discounts on meals, which was worth every penny. Rooms are clean, well maintained and spacious. In-house restaurants, square & zaffran serve amazing food with Indian / international food. In-house vue bar too is happening over weekends with local DJ and lots of offers on drinks...

Infinity pool, evening snacks at pool, roof top grill restaurant, roof top jogging track, library, gym, spa.. lots more to enjoy and help you unwind.

Unfortunately after all this I can’t rate them 5 due to amateur staff.. there is certainly this serious need to upscale staff across all areas. Be it front desk, restaurant service, bar, shower area in pool, etc .. mind you they are all helpful and courteous, but lack training and know how

I would certainly come back and recommend to all .. hope next time I can review with 5 star experience

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank AnkurJ248

Dear Mr. Ankur,

Thank you very much for your detailed review about our hotel and the compliments for the spacious rooms, inifnity pool and the food.

I have passed down your words of compliments to the team. We appreciate the same. However your observation with regards to some of the areas which requires attention & appropriate training for the staff to streamline the procesess & service staandard is well noted. Please be assured we will work on the same and you will see a notifiable change and improvement made out of your genuine feedback.

We look forward to welcome you soon with your family & friends to your hotel Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Popped into the Novotel with friends on business, while waiting my wife and I had a very nice coffee and cake. Delicious peanut and chocolate ganache chocolate filled slab. Very Moorish! Great service from friendly staff, beautiful view and atmosphere.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Paul,

It is fantastic to read that you and your wife had a great time with us and enjoyed the services of our hotel.

Thank you very much for taking out time and sharing such beautifully sewn words for the offerings at our restaurants.

We will certainly convey your words of compliments with the entire team.

We eagerly look forward to welcome you soon with your family and friends to your hotel Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach!!!