1,709 results
All reviews square restaurant jogging track infinity pool premier lounge sea view sous chef rooftop restaurant bay of bengal coffee shop duty manager excellent view beach road beach facing special mention taking care special thanks dosa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have now stayed at the Novotel several times. Overall, it is a very good experience, highlighted by some exceptional staff.

Check-in is reasonably fast . . . the front desk staff is hit or miss in terms of helpfulness and friendliness. The hallways of the hotel are . . . sketchy. Very hot and not in great condition. Makes you worry about your room, but the rooms are fine

Have always stayed in a suite. View of the beach is exceptional and room is very quiet -- no road noise or noise from hallway/other rooms. The main room offers a sofa and lounge chair as well as a desk -- perfect for working or relaxing. There is a mini-bar with soft drinks and beer. The closet is huge and includes an in-room safe, bathrobe and slippers. Bedroom is large with a separate TV. Bed is comfortable. Bathroom has a tub and separate shower, which is very large.

Overall, the room makes for a pleasant stay for work or pleasure.

I've ordered room service many times and it is a standout. The food comes super-fast and is hot and tasty. The folks who deliver the food are wonderful -- seem genuinely interested in ensuring the meal is perfect.

We've eaten dinner primarily in the roof-top restaurant. Food is very good with a number of western options (highly recommend the salmon and the lobster). Service is generally good. Many nights there is live entertainment (singers) -- it's ok but a bit hard to talk over the hour music. Breakfast in the main dining area has many Indian and western options, including eggs cooked to order. The one negative is that, if you want sealed bottled water, it costs extra. There is an Indian restaurant, but we've never tried it.

There is a lounge for suite guests that provides hors d'oeuvres and drinks in the evening. The person who works in the lounge makes my visit! Extremely pleasant and helpful.

If you come to Vizag, the Novotel is an excellent choice.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank MisstheDogs
GMRAJESH, General Manager at Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel & for sharing a detailed feedback about us on Trip Advisor. We very much appreciate you for taking out time from your busy schedule and posting such wonderful review.

I am happy to know that you loved the services & facilities offered by our hotel and it is particularly rewarding to get such positive remarks for our F&B & Culinary team. I will certainly convey your appreciation to my entire team here at Novotel.

Having said that we have also taken a serious note about your feedback with regards to the noise disturbances , which we will work on it and ensure you receive a remarkable stay experience during your next visit.

Your recommendation for our hotel is highly gratifying.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future at your hotel Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in many hotels around the world but Vizag Novotel always has a special place in my heart, because of the great location (amazing sea view rooms) and positive service attitude of staffs. I would especially vouch two staffs, front desk manager Mr. Sudharshan and Chef Narasayya. Both of them always go to extreme end to cater my need. Chef always makes special dish exclusively for me if I wanted to try something local which is not on the menu. I always look forward to stay at Vizag Novotel.

Saravanan Nagarathinam
Sydney, Australia

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Saravanan,

Thank you very much for taking out time and posting such wonderful review about our hotel in Trip Advisor. We are delighted to read your beautifully sewn words for our rooms, facilities, services and especially about our Team.

Your special mention for our Front Office Manager Mr. Sudarshan and Chef Narasayya has been been conveyed to them and they are equally thrilled to read your review and taking pride in extending services as per your expectations. Thank you once again !

We certainly look forward to welcome you soon with your family and friends to your hotel Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location of the place is so perfect. We can walk to the beach and come back. The view from the hotel is amazing. The swimming is so perfectly maintained and we can have loads of fun playing in the pool and at the same time enjoy the sea view.
The only drawback here is food is not so tasty.

Stayed: December 2017

Dear Mr. Anil Daita,

Thank you very much for posting such lovely comments about our hotel in Trip Advisor.

I am happy to know that you have liked our hotel, it’s services & facilities. It’s our constant endeavor to provide our guest with the most remarkable experience during their stay & having known that we remain committed in delivering the experience as per your expectation, gives us the immense satisfaction.

Your valuable feedback with regards to the food has been well noted and our culinary team is all set to service you the food as per your preferences during your next visit.

We eagerly look forward to welcome you soon with your family and friends to your hotel Novotel and are very much positive to give you a remarkable stay experience in all aspects.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our stay at the Novotel Hotel in Vizag has been exceptional. The hotel itself is beautiful, the restaurants delicious, and the rooms are extremely comfortable and clean. But it is the people who work behind and in front of the scene that make this hotel truely exceptional. Vini and the rest of the ladies at the front desk are very kind and helpful. Mr. Sri, the head of housekeeping, takes an active roll in making sure all of your needs are taken care of. From flowers in your room, to having your room cleaned at a convienent time for you. But Mr. Satish, in housekeeping, really made our stay something to remember. He does a perfect job cleaning the room, but everyday I looked forward to returning to our room to see what new towel art he created. It's a little thing, but so very charming. Everyone needs a smile at the end of a busy day. Thank you to everyone at Novotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting such wonderful review about our hotel in Trip Advisor. We are very much delighted to read your appreciative notes about our team, hotel, Front Office, F&B and the especially the housekeeping services. We have shared your special mention for Mr. Sri and Satish for providing such exemplary services to our esteemed guest.

Recognition is very important to us as there is nothing more rewarding than a positive comment from a happy guest. Thank you once again for your recommendation.

We certainly look forward to welcome you back in the near future at your hotel Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'm staying at the hotel for 6 weeks on a business trip. It's my 3rd time at the hotel and my stay has been fantastic as usual.

In advance of the stay I asked for a beach facing room and this was arranged immediately.

Food is lovely in the restaurants and they cater for all tastes.

All of the staff are helpful, courteous and nothing is too much trouble. They all take the time to say hello and spend time with guests which is a great customer experience.

The gym is excellent with very good standard equipment. Srinivas, the trainer in the gym has been a tremendous help to me. His knowledge and experience is evident by the way he's already assisted me in the 1st 2 weeks. I'm already feeling fitter!!

I'd like to say a personal thank you to Srinivas for his help and guidance.

Rooms are clean and well maintained. The staff who clean the rooms do a fabulous job. Particularly the guys who work on the 6th floor .

Overall, a great hotel with amazing staff and I'd definitely recommend staying here.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
GMRAJESH, General Manager at Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach as your preferred hotel during your visit to the city. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the stay with us and that you found our services and facilities matching y to your requirements.

I am pleased to hear that the staff provided such excellent customer service. Your special mention for gym Srinivas is very gratifying. It will be my pleasure to share your kind words with the team. We have very dedicated members of staff here who will be pleased to know their efforts have been recognized.

Once again, thank you for sharing your precious review with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you again soon with your family to your hotel Novotel.