All reviews chinese restaurant taj group ming garden gad restaurant sea view beach road value for money morning walk coffee shop business stay in room dining excellent view personal touch swimming pool is housekeeping staff duty manager f b
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel has a great location next to the beach. It's not my first stay in the hotel and have been here very often and I really enjoy time spent here. Staff is very polite and friendly. Nice pool and gym. Food is also good and delicious, restaurant staff (special thanks to Rambabu, pydi babu and Ramaswamy) is attentive and courteous, Cheif chef Mr. Ashok kumar Josh is also a Gem of a Guy very very courteous and very polite throughout.

Sai (front desk representative) i have never ever seen such a professional and a humble person like him in hospitality industry, wishing him all the very best for future. Overall I enjoyed my stay in the hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Taj hotel beachroad Vizag is pleasent stay with the family .House keeping &amenities are well maitained.staff of Mr.satyanarayana housekeeping is very desciplined & sincere in behaviour& used do
at most oursatisfaction.
As for as food is cocerned every day it was good in dining &staff attended are excellent in their duties.food made on friday was very good.we appreciate Mr.Ashok
Chef outstanding. Other staffmember Rambabu are also contributing his services in the dining is very good.
Total stay with Taj for10days is excellent& view from hotel beach side is more attractive.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Taj Gateway has become my home away home for last two years. Apart from a very nice location the hotel offers unparalleled hospitality. Its staff especially Chef Mr. Ashoke Josh always prepares such wonderful dinner that satifies me immensely. The Senior Attendant like Mr. Pyda Baby, Pola Rao and Ramaswammy are extremely courteous and helpful and treat us with great care and attention. I do really enjoy this hotel every time I come in Visakhapatnam.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sudarsan N
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Extremely wrong decision to stay here. Very bad experience. Room service and quality of room with respect to neatness and facilities are not as mentioned and not as per Tata hotel / Taj standards. Very rude staff.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel has a great location next to the beach. It's not my first stay in the hotel and I really enjoy time spent here. Staff is very polite and friendly. Nice pool and gym. Food is also good and delicious, restaurant staff (special thanks to Rambabu and Ramaswamy) is attentive and courteous. I enjoyed my stay in the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Kiran_Bussari, General Manager at The Gateway Hotel Beach Road, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again very soon.

Warm Regards,