1,007 results
All reviews front desk horizon restaurant swimming pool view live band excellent stay special thanks recommend hotel bell boy excellent ambience top floor rooms are comfortable nice property nice hospitality pleasant stay room service wonderful experience mouth watering
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

It was a beautiful hotel.service is nice.good break fast srvices rooms are highly so
designed and cleaned. BEst place to stay.... Mr. VEnkat was helped a lot my during stay he surprised me for earling morning take away breakfast i was really happy with his service

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dolphin_Hotel_VTZ, General Manager at Dolphin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Dear Mr Hirak,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience.

Service excellence with the urge to anticipate and comply with guest needs is what we believe in. I am happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality.

I am grateful to you for your encouraging comments on each aspect of your visit with us. This is a big motivation for the team and encourages them to perform at the best of their capabilities!

Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention at all times, and look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Excellent staff facility, environment is excellent.hotel location is good.the quality of food is good. Swimming pool is good.........__________mr. Venkat is quite helpful.we enjoyed a lot we want to come back again

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dolphin_Hotel_VTZ, General Manager at Dolphin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2018

Dear Mr Subimal,

Greetings from Dolphin Hotels!!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Visakhapatnam.

At Dolphin Hotels, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations in the areas of improvement.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Dolphin Hotels and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

With warm regards,

Reviewed October 22, 2018

Rooms are clean and spacious. Service is the best the hotel has to offer. It is centrally located and close to R.K beach. The gym has good equipment and spacious. The roof top restaurant has pretty lively ambience.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

I am very happy with the services and facilities from the hotel....The option of privilege card was really superb...with many complimentary vouchers and discounts on room and food.....It was really good services from Saheeda and Bhargav at reception

Dear Mr Abhishek,

Greetings from Dolphin Hotels!!!

With warm regards,

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

We were totally 3 families....Receptionist Ms.Saheeda has given us early check in and smooth check out....The rooms they have given me was adjacent thanks you Saheeda......Rooms are very comfortable...Restaurant food was really delicious....

Dear Mr Satrughna,