1,300 results
All reviews once upon a time midnight biryani value for money excellent hospitality room service comfortable stay courteous staff home away from home house keeping excellent hotel nice place to stay front office the hotel staff the heart of the city nice food special mention excellent stay
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I love the place. The team and food and their hospitality is amazing. I highly recommend this place. It's worth the price. The team comprising esp of Amrutha Sarada and Lalitha are lovely people to deal with.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
GreenParkVizag, General Manager at Green Park - Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2018

Dear Madam

Thank you for your recent stay and for a fabulous review.

Our endeavor is to be known for friendly, intuitive and personalized service and it is great to know that you were impressed with the personal touch in our service delivery.

I am really happy to know that you had a good time with us and were able to relax and unwind. I would also want to thank you for your compliments to our team. I will share your review with my entire team which will only motivate our ‘ladies & gentlemen’ to continue and strive harder to excel in providing exceptional and delicious experiences to our guests.

The GreenPark team looks forward to welcome you back on your next visit to the "City of Destiny"!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Green park hotel is the best hotel in vizag compare to other star hotels. I will give 5 out of 5. Staff : Reception staff are very polite and kind. Smiley faces through out the day we feel very happy. (I didn't find any hotel staff with smiling faces. Check in check out was smooth.
Room: Rooms are spacious and maintained well. Room ambience is good. Cleanliness was nice.
Food: food is tasty but spicy. Service was extraordinary. Keep it up.
I recommend this hotel to my colleagues to stay here only. Thank you for the wonderful stay. Thanks to management.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
GreenParkVizag, General Manager at Green Park - Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your recent stay and for a fabulous review.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We came to green park for a party it was very nice place to say staff was very good they know how to deal with the customer . coming to the food taste was excellent really it's was nice time .I want to say thanks to Mr. Ch.Rohit he was very good the way of speaking with the guest .we enjoyed lot thank u Mr. Rohit we will cost again

Dear Sir,

We are indeed grateful for the overall positive comments made by you regarding the Hotel and its services. It is our endeavor to ensure that all of our guests have an exceptional experience and return Home with warm Memories.

I have conveyed your appreciation to all concerned and everyone was extremely delighted to hear from you.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back!

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Am regular to this hotel on my business trips, good hospitality by the staff and very courteous. tasty food and my compliments to restaurant people Mr. Sai and Mr. Ravinder they are very caring. And My best compliments to front office manager Mrs. Lalitha, she is very attentive and very patient.
This hotel has got good access for Airport and Railway Station.
Excellent stay all the time...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr Mehaboob khan,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience.

Service excellence with the urge to anticipate and comply with guest needs is what we believe in. I am happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality.

I am grateful to you for your encouraging comments on each aspect of your stay with us. This is a big motivation for the team and encourages them to perform at the best of their capabilities!

We are proud to have you as an ambassador of GreenPark and look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Its a very good one for business trips. Food is also good. Quite a number of restaurants with varied cuisine. Stayed for 2 days.....quite a pleasant one..staff is also good and the overall ambience is nice too

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
GreenParkVizag, General Manager at Green Park - Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Madam,

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back!

Warm regards,