1,320 results
All reviews once upon a time midnight biryani value for money excellent hospitality room service comfortable stay courteous staff home away from home house keeping excellent hotel front office nice place to stay nice food the heart of the city special thanks special mention excellent stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Truly green and nice ambience. Well appointed rooms and good speciality restaurants. Rush to Mekong for sushi or R&G for barbecues and grills and I am sure you all receive good hospitality by Anandida and team. In the evenings don't forget to slip into the Mustang bar where you will be greeted by Shiv Ashish with cocktail and mocktail.
One drawback is the swimming pool which now appears like a community bathtub.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
HotelGreenParkVizag, Manager at Green Park - Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr Praveen, We are indeed grateful for the overall positive comments made by you regarding the Hotel and its services. It is our endeavor to ensure that all of our guests have an exceptional experience and return Home with warm Memories. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back! Warm regards, Barani General Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yes stayed only for two days, but this is a memorable moment. The way we were welcome, treated when we were there was good. The food is excellent and the way that it was served is great. Staff are hospitable and approachable. Some of them like Lalitha and Gyan are really cool. All the best guys.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience.

Service excellence with the urge to anticipate and comply with guest needs is what we believe in. I am happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality.

I am grateful to you for your encouraging comments on each aspect of your stay with us. This is a big motivation for the team and encourages them to perform at the best of their capabilities!

We are proud to have you as an ambassador of GreenPark and look forward to welcome you back soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It's a good time spent here.. happy to be here and will soon visit again
Nice food nice place nice location and very nice accomodation..
Nice time to spend with family.
Happy staying here.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ms Srilekha,

Thank you for choosing GreenPark, Vizag for your stay and for a fantastic review.

I am delighted to know that every aspect of your experience was excellent. Warm welcome, delicious food and attentive service left a great impression on you. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guests.

Many thanks again for taking the time to write this review. We hope that you will plan another holiday with us soon!

Best Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Experienced very good service.the room were very good and the ambience is nice . Its a very good hotel to stay with friends and family .I had a lovely time here .i had been with friends for 3 days and enjoyed a lot.the food and bar was amazing .Mustang bar ambience was great .hope all will enjoy .

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
GreenParkVizag, General Manager at Green Park - Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr Pronit Kumar,

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Booked 3 weeks in advance a business room by mail, Hotel returned the mail with the cost for a single person standard room. Took me 3 mails more to get the correct room.
Booked a queen size bed. The room after 3 mails they gave me when I arrived had a single bed. All rooms occupied with a queen size bed, They did not have the decency/courtesy to mail me about this.
But they finally changed room with a queen size bed
Finally management and I came to terms.
Clean room I would stay there again.
Dont book a business room, a standard room is enough and has the same size as a businessroom; the only difference is a very small fridge. (cost you 1400 Rp more).
Good contnental breakfast

Room Tip: Hire standard room only. Business room not so much difference except a small fridge
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with your stay at our hotel. We take your feedback very seriously and have investigated the issues that you have raised and taken corrective actions on each and every item. I would like to personally assure you that our young and enthusiastic staff will leave no stone unturned to ensure that your next stay with us is memorable.

Warm Regards,