All reviews bar cum restaurant nice hotel railway station laundry service hotel is centrally located comfortable stay vizag city business trip tariff
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here, more than a couple of times now.

What I really like here:

1. Food is amazing
2. About 30min away from the Airport, it’s a good reasonably priced hotel at Vyzag
3. Service & Staff are really good

What I DINT LIKE:

1. Rooms are small
2. Bathrooms are very small and don’t have a partition for the Shower Area
3. The TV in my room wasn’t working properly, even after the staff tried to sort it out.

Overall. I would give a 3.5 on 5 for Meghalaya

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

This is the kind of food they serve to people who stay in the hotel. The paratha were so burnt and cold that they were uneatable and were served after 1hour of order. When complained the guy argued that thats how a paratha is made, in an arrogant tone

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2018

Meghalaya hotel is very conveniently located in the heart of the city. It is very easy accessible from the Airport as well as the Railway station. The staff is very helpful and the rooms are very nice. I was looking for a good hotel in good range and i found this best hotel in Vizag.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Yesterday we went to this Restsurant for lunch to attend a party.

The food and service were below par, in comparison with our previous visits.

The food served was average. Icecream had big lumps of Ice cubes, for many of our friends.

The way it was served was also not very pleasent.

Hope they improve immediately!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 16, 2018

The room was decent for a budget-stay. The food was not good and it must be consumed at one's own risk. But the hotel is centrally located and that is the saving grace. The staff was accommodating when I asked for a change of room as the room given to me was not good.

Date of stay: March 2017