All reviews main market area thali the heart of the city south indian dishes value for money non veg filter coffee rooms are spacious room service tiffin nice service decent hotel travel desk hotel is located visit vizag business visit buffet breakfast
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, excellent service and clean rooms to sum up. Strongly recommend.

We have ordered all varieties of vegetarian food. All of them surprised us. Our trip to Vizag was a major hit because of the hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2018

Great food and superb hospitality plus prompt service and these attributes have always brought me to this hotel during my every single trip to Visakhapatnam for over ten years. The free breakfast food is just superb. I have stayed in several hotels across North America and India but none can match the superbly healthy breakfast food which is offered in this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Upside : ** Service - ALL staff (restaurant, front desk, cleaning, room service, concierge) were so very quick to assist with anything i requested. **24-hour booking - you checkin at 6pm, you checkout at 6pm the following day.

Downside : **WiFi consistently unreliable. **Room - Only one teabag & one small toilet roll provided. Mirror had water dribbles right across the area an arm could reach from where it had been wiped with overwet cloth. Half used lotions left. Broken wires exposed on hairdryer.

Regardless of the downside I would stay here again without hesitation - maybe this is just the way things are done here and I was over-tired when i arrived.

Room Tip: I requested non-smoking and was pleased that there were no smoke smells in my room.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 9, 2018

I have stayed there for a week, the reception staff are courteous as are the concierge staff. The rooms are nice and clean. the bathrooms are clean and well maintained. Food was good. The breakfast is excellent with a variety of choices. Its centrally located with good parking. The only annoying thing is the key keeps deactivating and I have to see the reception staff twice a day to have it activated. I have given that feedback hopefully they would at on it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
HotelDaspalla, General Manager at Hotel Daspalla, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your visit to our Hotel.

We are delighted to know that you were happy with our services . I have shared your feedback with my team and they were extremely happy to hear from you.

Your feedback will help us do even better.

Best Regards,

S. Prasanth

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Good facilities including food...
Facilities (non-Vej & vej)
Swimmingpool
Steam bath
GYM
Airport pickup & dropping
Free Wi-Fi
Laundry service as reasonable cost
Every day cleaning room
HD tv with all channels (all language )

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your visit to our Hotel.

Your feedback will help us do even better.

Best Regards,