All reviews delhi diner special dishes staff was extremely helpful excellent stay value for money arranged everything mouth watering food outstanding experience excellent service friendly nature luxury hotel last month business trip comfortable stay spacious room laundry service early check
Reviewed September 12, 2018

Think thrice before you book into this terrible hotel.
If you are booking on make my trip or any other website you are treated like a sinful creature. I got checked in after waiting for 4 hours inspite of rooms available reasong stated was rooms are yet to clean. First question you would get is online reservation or direct. Basing on your response you will be given rooms.
I asked for an early checking and was ready to pay the fee but still they were not able to make.
The rooms maintenance are dirty and nothing to write about. Dont see the visuals and book stay in this hotel. Location is good but everything else is worst- bad- terrible; what not.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank aravindmvs
Reviewed August 21, 2018

We checked in to this property on 15.08.2018 and checked out on 17.08.2018 and during our stay we were checked in to Room Nos:310 & 311. The check in was quite smooth . A nice and clean hotel with spotless bed covers and towels. The management response to any customer grievance is well appreciated as we complain about the defective shower in Room No:310 and within no time the management replaced the shower with a new one. The food quality and cost is average. The only Cons what we observe was the hotel is not having any non smokers room and while checking in being a non smoker you may not feel comfortable.

Room tip: Rooms on 3rd floor has proper city view.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Andhra Chicken Curry it's good.. rest of what I had are
Chilli Paneer was burnt badly.. Not at all tasty
Chicken Szechuan noodles not at all good and chilli chicken gravy ordered for noodles costs around 270/- costlier than noodles
Chicken Ginger Garlic was too sweet

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rockdale2020, General Manager at Hotel Rockdale Clarks Inn Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Rockdale Clarks Inn Suites, Visakhapatnam for your visit.

We duly apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. It is regrettable that the overall level of service you have received fell below your expectations. We value your feedback and ensure you that, we will keep the standards better for your experience ahead. However, the concerns above for food will be well taken care during your visit again and our team as always will assure the quality standard for good dinning experience during your revisit. We will ensure that we live by our service promise as always.
This is also to mention that these are not our usual standards of service and it is a feedback as such which helps us to improve time and again. We duly apologize on behalf of the hotel once again and ensure that you will never be disappointed with us again in the future.

Our entire team of Rockdale Clarks Inn Suites, Visakhapatnam, look forward to welcome you back.

Best Regards
Hotel Rockdale Clarks Inn Suites

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Wow... Back again in Vizag and staying in 2 nd home... Rockdales .. i am now a special member of their family now and they care of me the same way... They got Raju back and he still serve me Favorite Raju Dosa and Raju tea... Now Bhanu, Utsav, Shrikant and others in Delly diner know very well what I eat on different days of the week.

The housekeeping know my schedule and they don't disturb me at all during my sleep time; however I see my room arranged everyday the way I want.

Thank you very much for taking care of me.

Kind Regards,
Anand Waikar

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Mr. Waikar

Thank you for sharing your experience at Hotel Rockdale. We are happy to receive your accolades, once again we thank you for patronizing our hotel.

Team Rockdale will look forward to welcome you again.

Kind Regards
Hotel Rockdale
Visakhapatnam

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Spacious place, good food and a very courteous and nice staff. All of them are always cheerful. Especially Bhanu at the Delhi Dinners restaurant he will always greet you with a smile and ready to help.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest

Team Rockdale will look forward to welcome you again.

Kind Regards