“Navratra Thali.....”

Baluchi
Ranked #3 of 1,581 Restaurants in Chandigarh
Price range: US$14 - US$28
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Baluchi, the signature Pan Indian restaurant has set the bar when it comes to authentic Indian curries and meats, marinated with rare herbs and exotic spices. A special attraction of the restaurant is the Naanery i.E. The bread bar offering a selection of artisanal breads baked the classic Indian way in an iron tandoor instead of the universally used clay tandoor. Those rushed for time can go for the Express Lunch Thali. Cuisine: Pan Indian Timings: Lunch: 12:00noon - 3:00pm Dinner: 7:00pm - 11:30pm
Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

Navratras r gng on in Baluchi restaurant in Lalit Chandigarh. There is lovely food lovely Thali well presentable only in 999. Thats a value for money. And the services r also awsm. Thanks Hardeep nd Arpan... Keep it up guys...

NavMehta, Manager at Baluchi, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am delighted to learn that you had a lovely time at Baluchi. We aim to provide unique experiences to our guests and it is always gratifying to receive such wonderful comments. I look forward to welcoming you back at The Lalit Chandigarh soon!!

Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

We celebrate my friend birthday there,we fully enjoyed the birthday nd dinner over there,all staff of baluchi are so polite thanks to all for giving us this experience.

Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

I went there last month to celebrate my frnd anniversary. Baluchi is the best restaurent in chandigarh for its food quality. Staff and service was very good.

Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

We went there to celebrate a special birthday and were the first to try out and experience the new menu. The service and food was a celebration itself and we were extremely well looked after by Chef Rajeev and Hardeep. We are regulars at Baluchi but were impressed by the new flavours in the new menu...
ASHWANI GUPTA

Reviewed September 26, 2016

I went there to celebrate my Birthday along with 11 friends, The service was impeccable. I was expecting some chaos because of so many people at the table at once but the service went very smooth.

The chef came himself to suggest a few appetizers and main course items. The Chef along with Arpan (the manager at the restaurant) were absolutely brilliant. Broccoli kebab and Boti Kebab were just amazing. The main course obviously started with some Dal Makhani (as at most restaurant) but the Dal was different and much better than what is served at most Chandigarh restaurants.

Good Service and Great Food made the evening special.