Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great Tour

Stopped with our 11 and 12 yrs old kids. The tour was simple but informative. James made the tour... read more

Reviewed today
Kap0201
Hudson, Wisconsin
via mobile
PistachioLand was serious fun and great shopping for gifts

PistachioS was a really fun wayside attraction. I scored some items I will use as Christmas gifts... read more

Reviewed yesterday
debrad231
Gresham

1,299 results
All reviews giant pistachio free samples wine tasting world's largest pistachio flavored pistachios fun place to stop great stop green chili gift shop bought several lemon lime farm tour el paso t shirts new mexico worth a stop road trip
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Oh my, where to start?!? Maybe I should just end with the 3 bottles of wine, 12 lbs of pistachios, 2 cookbooks, pistachio brittle, pistachio cookies we bought, and the pistachio ice cream I walked out the door enjoying! A pistachio lover's paradise! Employees were GREAT, and we learned a lot that we didn't know while out on the tour! Y'all stock up, we'll be back!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I had an amazing time, The staff members were friendly and there were many different flavors of nuts. I come in every time I visit ruidoso and buy a bag of pistachio brittle. I would Reccomend this to any traveler or nut fan :)

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We stopped so our kids could get a picture with the huge pistachio. We went in to the store just to have a look and were surprised by the variety and quantity of products in the store. We walked out with bags of pistachios of various flavors, hot sauce, salsa, chipotle sauce, jars of herbs & seasonings, and watermelon twists. We'd definitely stop in again to see what else we missed the first time.

1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed April 1, 2018

We enjoyed our stop. We have been going there every time we go to White Sands. Service was great. We will be back next year.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Had never been before but will come back. Friendly staff, lots of interesting info and lots of different stuff and snacks to look at or buy. Fun place.