Without doubt, I do not regret booking/staying at Hotel Miramar- Daman. Warmly greeted by Mr. Sunil and Mr. Sachin, who were courteous enough.
(A) Good :
• Beach is just few steps away from the Hotel.
• About Rooms, I had booked Double Bedded Deluxe Rooms (2 nos.). They were huge with almost all the amenities, Clean and Modish.
• In house Restaurant has good options to choose from. Breakfast was excellent with too many options. One cannot complain about the quality and options of food they offered for Breakfast.
• Swimming Pool is cleaned habitually which makes you feel confident when it comes to Hygiene.
• Good Reception area.
• Clean linens.
(B) Bad :
• Though the Food is YUM, it is not value for money i.e. I personally found it too too expensive….It just does not justifies.
• I guess, they need to ensure that regular maintenance is done for Lights (specifically in washroom), Sliding doors (for balcony) and Cable connection…
Overall, I had an excellent stay at Hotel Miramar and departed with good memories. I will extremely recommend this hotel to all travellers.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included