All reviews chinese restaurant swimming pool huge property special mention jain food rooms are huge great property duty manager breakfast and dinner family with kids games room buffet spread welcome drink special thanks kids play area long weekend weekend stay
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

Superbbbbb hotel,Great Rooms,Good food and very good staff. The rooms r really big with good interiors.Good variety of food in buffet. I recommend if u r staying here then u must take all three meals package.The day casino starts here it will be impossible to get a room so go and stay here now before it gets too late..

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Akarsh_Mathur, General Manager at The Deltin Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that you had a memorable stay with us and our
Services exceeded your expectations. The Deltin experience is all about people working together to create beautiful memories for our guests and I am delighted to note that we were able to serve you well. Your kind and generous comments are much appreciated and are a great source of motivation for our team.

I have shared your feedback with the entire team and I can assure you that this will continue to motivate all of us to strive for creating exceptional experiences for our guests.

We look forward welcoming you back to The Deltin Daman soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2016

rooms were ok ... but the worst part was food ... in short just spoilt my 2nd anniversary ..... my decision was very wrong to select this property ... sadd

deltin is a very good chain but this was unexpected

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kunjkhushi1985

Dear Guest,

I thank you for sparing your valuable time to post a review of us on Trip Advisor.

It was indeed a pleasure having you stay with us during your recent visit.

I once again apologize for the inconvenience caused. Your feedback on service has been taken with the team and all corrective actions are being taken.

Let me assure you that the feedback will be given the seriousness it deserves and efforts to remedy the same will be taken up in all earnest.

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

Reviewed May 28, 2016

The property is lavishly spread with just 2/3 floors and a well located pool right in the middle ..
Facilities, food, spacious rooms were an icing on the cake
Casino hasn't started yet and that's a dampener

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you liked the hotel & the service standards. Your positive sentiments have been shared with the team and shall go a long way in ensuring that we keep up the impeccable service standard. I am extremely delighted to know that The Deltin Daman is your second home and the staff is able to take care of your needs.
Best Regards,

Reviewed May 27, 2016

I visited Daman and stayed in Deltin between 26th and 28th Mar 2016.
A nice property, with everything going right from the word go. I got a waiver for my second kid, the room was large and bright. The washroom was huge and was spic and span and overall the room was of international standards.
The afternoon buffet lunch priced at around Rs 600 per head had a lavish spread and was worth every penny.
The morning buffet breakfast(complimentary) too had lots on offer.
The large parking lot can easily accommodate the vacation crowd and the large pool too is very inviting.
The key attractions in Daman are within short distances.
The property is easily accessible and is ideal for a quick break from monotony.
All credit to the management of this property for making my stay enjoyable. I would definitely come back to stay here again.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the pool or the ones facing the parking lot towards the main gate
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank prakashorchid

ear Guest,
Best Regards,

Reviewed May 27, 2016

The rooms are excellent, overall ambiance is good and the infrastructure reminds you of corporate offices and bldg.. Amenities like Swimming Pool is also very good but lacks swim guard for enough people. Room service is below average like it takes 45 mins for the water ordered. Also the food lacks consistency being good. One day it was very good other day very poor. Also the breakfast is poor. Spa is also average. Also some places like Kids Zone, Nr. beauty parlour has foul smell.
The overall review is Average.

Room Tip: Rooms has good swimming pool view
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank BansalSagar

Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure having you stay with us during your recent visit.