All reviewsswimming poolcooperative staffwalking distancerooms are spacious and cleansuite roomfood qualitynorth goaprivate beachpleasant staygoanramambiencemr
Reviewed April 16, 2011

I Would rate this hotel as 10 out of 10 for it’s satisfaction provided by them. I would say all should experience this hotel and get the feel of five star hotel which we middle class people cannot afford . I would say all staff has so coutersy and hospitality (true) nature always going out of way to keep guest happy. You will experience same right from reservation to your depature. It will not only with certain guest but all guest are treated equally. The main quality this hotel posses is young leadership and young talented employess.

Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank AMITDALVI06
Reviewed March 15, 2011

Excellent! Would recommend to stay there.The hotel atmosphere and location was really very good.The staff was helpful. At last day of trip their behaviour was not good, I would say if you are going to Goan Village by using travel package, Then please ask the full details about stay in the hotel. Staff told me that you have to leave hotel by 11 AM for CheckOut, but my flight as per package was at 6:10 PM, so I was at reception for 4 hrs with my family. This was bad experience, I don't know who is responsible for this thing: Travel Agent or Hotel Management.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank RahulGhaziabad
Reviewed February 21, 2011

The stay was very nice, we enjoyed a lot, no fancy stuff but the same was required, we were travelling with kids & parents, we were provided the rooms at the ground floor, the hotel staff was very helpful when we wanted them to prepare some baby food. The Hotel is sparkling clean and so is the linen. The food served is good taking care of both interbational & national guests. the proximity to the beach was an added advantage. very near to the super market Newtons & good restaurants near by.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2011

The suite rooms are spacious and comfortable.
The staff is co-opearative and friendly.
What shall i say about the experience @ goan village it was good in terms as the place is near to candolim beach well connected to baga and calangute and all the options are very handy as you have a supermarket and rented bike and cabs available outside the hotel.
I and my friends are fond of goan sea food we got one of the best sea food @ Goan village and u can ask for chef Gopi who on demand makes the food as you like. he is very friendly.
One thing i should mention here on tuesdays goan village have a karoke night which is the best as the karoke host Mr bonny performs all over the best Shacks in goa he is too good with his work don't forget to catch up as he could lead you to some good parties around.
Now talking about the director Mr Sushant he is a gem of a person as my booking where done @ the last minute he co-operated a lot and also gave me best of the suite and had also given he a option of staying in a villa.
Thanks a lot Sushant for making our stay @ Goa and Goan Village Memorable

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank prashant11
Reviewed February 12, 2011

Disapointing, as in the the published photos of our De Lux room not matching up to reality, Delightfull in the fact that we turned up at 5am and staff roused themselve to make a room available, throughtout our holiday although we spent little time in the village the staff were attentive and the village street gains it's own charm, can't comment on breakfast or Dinner as just did'nt have the time, peacefull place just next to the beach with unintrudisive staff,

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple