The suite rooms are spacious and comfortable.
The staff is co-opearative and friendly.
What shall i say about the experience @ goan village it was good in terms as the place is near to candolim beach well connected to baga and calangute and all the options are very handy as you have a supermarket and rented bike and cabs available outside the hotel.
I and my friends are fond of goan sea food we got one of the best sea food @ Goan village and u can ask for chef Gopi who on demand makes the food as you like. he is very friendly.
One thing i should mention here on tuesdays goan village have a karoke night which is the best as the karoke host Mr bonny performs all over the best Shacks in goa he is too good with his work don't forget to catch up as he could lead you to some good parties around.
Now talking about the director Mr Sushant he is a gem of a person as my booking where done @ the last minute he co-operated a lot and also gave me best of the suite and had also given he a option of staying in a villa.
Thanks a lot Sushant for making our stay @ Goa and Goan Village Memorable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Algeria - The Goan Village is a 3 star vibrant resort adorned with psychedelic paintings ideal for all sorts of holiday goers. The hotel offers all the luxuries and comforts of home facilitated with an efficient service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Alegria - The Goan Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alegria - The Goan Village Hotel Candolim
- Alegria - The Goan Village Goa/Candolim