Just spent 2 weeks over christmas with my girlfriend and my son at bougainvillea and we have to say that we loved it there, Lourenco and his team of lovely people were so friendly and helpful,we had breakfast there in the garden dining area every day,it was nice and quiet there, which was just what you wanted but still close enough to get to the centre of candolim on our hired scooters in a few minutes,also we have to commend Lourenco and his staff for how spotless they keep the whole place and would recommend it to anyone in the future. big thanks to Lourenco and the gang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa is built with a Portuguese colonial mansion in mind, the perfect luxury for your holiday. This idyllic location is one of North Goa's very much sought after holiday destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bougainvillea Guest House Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa Hotel Candolim
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa Candolim