I have spent in total 15 days in this green heaven away from the noise and the crowd of Calangute or Baga. I occupied a very spacious and spotless suite on the second floor, with a nice balcony and a view over the greenery and the colourful Bougainvillea flowers. It was really fantastic. The service is excellent. Lourenço and the whole staff are really attentive to your needs and are always there enquiring if everything is fine. Breakfast is also nicely dressed in the garden and Freddy (the person in charge of breakfast) is always worrying if you have enough coffe or toasts. Thank you all for making me feel at home. When I'll be back to Goa, I will defenitely stay at Bougainvillea again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa is built with a Portuguese colonial mansion in mind, the perfect luxury for your holiday. This idyllic location is one of North Goa's very much sought after holiday destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Bougainvillea Guest House Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa Hotel Candolim
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa Candolim