Wildflower villas , Everything about this place is amazing , built on an 8 acre hill slope with 7-8 villas which give you enough privacy , with open showers as well.
surrounded with wilderness around which gives you peace to live in & relax.
Most importantly :- The Host Richa , right from enquiry to checkout everything was smooth & pleasant.
Not to forget :- Ronny , the caretaker , manager & handler, makes sure that you have a perfect stay no matter what , right from food to drinks , we just had everything perfect.
My 2 year old was served warm milk at 3 am in morning , whereas they dont offer room service, since we checked in early & were hungry , he ensure we atleast eat something.
Pool :- just ensures you dont step out , weve spent most of our time here ( & since it is only 8 villas, there is hardly anyone around so you have all for your self , specially couples will love it )
The only drawback i felt was as below , but that wouldnt stop me for returning back
1) No room Service ( the mention that earlier )
2) No Bathroom Toiletries ( Except soap & shampoo )
3) There is no reception as such & sometimes you have to call again & again to get through )
4) ELDERS with knee problems ( have to walk out for breakfast would be not an easy task , it is not more but just a precaution ) , cars dont reach your villas ).
& yes i forgot to mention about the rooms & bathrooms , they have been designed amazingly well , with high raised four poster beds & curtains.
Just loved everything about the stay.
Since it was quite humid there, didnt love the weather , but anyone looking out for the monsoons, this place will be heaven !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wildflower Villas is a boutique resort located in Goa on an 8 acre hilly property, overlooking the Sinquerim river and the Aguada bay in the distance. Wildflower Villas has a totally green and fresh environment which offers luxury in simplicity, peace, privacy and personalized service. Wildflower Villas have 13 rooms in 7 individual cottages. Each cottage, built like a Goan home, offers a balcony, a large veranda, semi-open bathrooms with ample natural light and ventilation so that the air-conditioners need to be used rarely. The many doors open onto the verandas looking at the gardens, the river, paddy fields, salt pans and blue skies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Wildflower Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wildflower Villas Goa/Candolim