See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

We book this hotel for our Hai trip .. after seeing positive reviews we booked this one...but actual things were totally different what we read in reviews..

For our case we book tow room out of which one room ac was not working...tv were for only name shake..no remotes...
Bathroom doors were broken..take was pasted over broken prt..

Cafeteria provided by hotel is too costly nd that too food is very Worst...

No proper cleaning...no maintenance...no proper response from reception ppl..

Swimming pool is waste and they are not cleaning pool water..

So please don't waste your money N don't spoil your vacation plan...

Highly not recommended..

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
10  Thank SanjeevK1304
Reviewed January 5, 2017

NEVER TO STAY HERE. i have stay for 3 days.worst management.
hotel owner RAVI rude-less guy .
water is not coming in bathroom for 3 hours. railing of balcony tie with rope.
dirty untidy hotel rooms.
if u get free rooms also then also never stay in this hotels.worst experience, make my vacation horrible.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank chiku607
Reviewed December 20, 2016

1) Location- Horrible, u'l feel like uv come to some remote area like village & so as the crowd over there.
2) I havnt got the room for which i had made my booking through goibibo.
3)Right from the owner of the hotel to staff, all r rude.
4)Room - Dirty towels ul not even feel like touching it, not even 1 rug in the room, stained bedsheet, ants were roaming on the bed, no standard at all.
5) I have booked for my 1st anniversary & it got spoiled completely.
6) they dnt even provide 1 bottle of water.
7) I will reccomend goibibi to remove this hotel as all the reviews are horrible.
8) Parking is very congested. very narrow road.
9)Pool is not hygienic, ul nt feel like going inside, surrounded by all cheap crowd.
TIP: Dnt book this hotel as u'l ruin ur holidays completely.

Room tip: Goa has many other good options. This hotel is pathetic. dnt book only.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank malvisolanki11
Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

One of the worst hotel, swimming pool in actual looks like a tub with 2-3 feet depth. Management is arrogant and they can at any moment deny your booking and shift you in a third class cheap guest house saying that they did not received the email of your booking from travel site. It's also half a Kms inside the road with narrow road. I had to be on road for 4 hours with family because of them. Not advisable for family.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Gauravvatyani
Reviewed November 24, 2016 via mobile

We booked this hotel through ibibo looking at pics. This hotel is no way near what you see online. Super pathetic service. We booked two rooms for 7 people. One of the room neither had geyser, no TV remote, no ac remote. Another room no mirror, no table, no TV and not even dustbin. In spite of our request. They hardly paid any heed.

I generally don't write reviews but the horrific condition and service provided by this hotel made me do it..don't waste your single penny on this hotel!

Date of stay: November 2016