All reviews candolim beach swimming pool suit room walking distance close proximity to the beach surely visit again complimentary breakfast rent a bike off season the main road north goa budget hotel food quality pleasant stay room service is nice resort house keeping
Reviewed June 25, 2016

The best part of the hotel is proximity to the beach, with equally warm hospitality & good service provided by the staff / management, during our stay.
It was a well-arranged trip & throughout, hotel staff ensured & paid attention to our comforts, during our stay.
Breakfast & dinner served was of good quality, with well-equipped rooms. Our kids enjoyed the pool facility.
Another best part was sight-seeing, pick-up & drop arrangement, which was equally appreciable & hassle-free. Overall, it was an enjoyable stay & experience & thanks to Mr. Sheldon D'Souza, GM & kudos to his entire team, including Raj.

Room tip: Wifi was there in the restaurant
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
GMCASABLANCA, General Manager at Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2016

Dear Bakshi

Greetings from Casablanca...!!!!

It is always such a delight to hear from guests such as yourself about their enjoyable and comfortable stay with us.

We are pleased to know that the location of the resort, wonderful rooms, friendly staff and a great bar made us a great resort for your vacation.

Our guests experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

When you decide to visit us next, email me at info@casablancagoa.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards
Hotel General Manager

Reviewed June 21, 2016

The best thing about this hotel is its location. Its just a couple of minutes of walk from Candolim beach. Another highlight is the staff - they really work to cover up the crumpled infrastructure this place is bearing.
During our stay, there were numerous power cuts. I understand its not the fault of hotel - but they have a generator which will not support AC when the power is gone. You will have to make do with the fan. Another problem is when the power cut happens, they still have got manual switch for each room to change the supply source to generator. That means a person will have to come and switch for each room on the power board. This takes thrice the time of what it should take in an automatic switch.
Hotel changes towels only on alternate days - they did take our request to change it daily but I feel this should be done by default. Also they don't allow the towels to be taken to beach by the guests. Well, the place is next to beach! Next time inform me at the time of booking and may be I'll bring my own towels!

Room tip: Try for the deluxe suite - NOT facing the pool/restaurant and it becomes a disturbance.

Dear Lokesh

Greetings From Casablanca!!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your conference experience at Casablanca Beach Resort.

At Casablanca, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Best regards

Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

Hospitality at its best. Awesome breakfast. Talking about the Ambience perfect for couples and the room well maintained with good fragrance. Beach was just walkable and incase we need to rent a bike or car it was just a step outside the resort. The receptionist Raj was a very nice person he was more like a friend than the employee their. Overall it's a good experience. I loved the rain and especially wen u sit beside the pool side with ur loved one the feeling is beautiful sipping a cup of tea and eating hot snacks. The greenery is awesome very well maintained. A must visit place guys. Value for time and money.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Prasad

Thank you for sharing your feedback after your experience at Casablanca.

We are grateful for the wonderful things you have said about our hotel, service and specially for the staff.

We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to all our guests.

Our guest’s appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We look forward to you coming back.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed June 20, 2016

I visited Goa with my family on 12th to 14th June 2016. After seeing previous customers' feedback, I booked a Suite Room in Casablanca. I was aware that Goans lead a very slow life -- most shops and offices are open only from 11am to 7pm!!!

The surprises started the moment I landed at the hotel.

1. Though check-in time was 1pm, when I reached the hotel at 9am, I was immediately given the Suite Room by Mr. Raj -- at no additional charges!!!

2. Mr. Raj was extremely friendly and helpful. He helped us in deciding what places to visit in Goa, and in what sequence, so that we did not waste time.

3. Complimentary breakfast was available. However, knowing the Goans' habit of getting up late, I assumed that I will not get the food before 9am. However, steaming hot food (lots of choice) was available from 7am onwards!!!

4. The Suite Room was very clean, water supply was continuous, and the pool and surrounding area was very well kept by the staff. All the stress of Bombay city life just drained out of me, and the relaxation was ultimate.

5. Through the hotel, I booked an AC car for seeing places in Goa. Since we were only 3 persons, I expected a Tata Indica or similar car. But, the hotel sent a Toyota Innova, which made the travel so much more comfortable. The car was very clean and well maintained.

6. I will specifically mention the driver Mr. Kamlesh. He was not only very friendly, but he was careful. He drove the car at a very moderate speed, and followed all traffic rules.

7. MOST IMPORTANT: The wonderful Candolim beach is just 2-4 minutes walk from the hotel!!! The beach was very clean, and since it was off season, there were very few persons.

SUMMARY: I would strongly recommend this hotel for family visits as well as for business trips. It's quiet, pleasant, and simply worth your time.

Room tip: If you are a group of 3-6 persons, book a Suite Room and ask for additional mattresses.
2  Thank rajgopalm1967

Dear Rajgopal

Thank you for sharing your feedback after your experience at Casablanca.

Our guest’s appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We look forward to you coming back.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed June 14, 2016

We surprised by their warm welcome to accommodate us, they had only one room and we are 4, but they accommodate us in one suit room at a reasonable rate. There breakfast was awesome and pool was really nice.

Loved the stay and it is really memorable for us. Thank you Casa..

We have visited on 22nd Sep to 25th Sep 2013

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Lakhya

Thank you for choosing to stay at Casablanca,

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and carried back fond memories.

Glad to learn that you liked the food, the service levels along with the other facilities of the resort!

It gives us great joy to learn that our resort will be the hotel of choice in Goa the next time you visit.

The team and I eagerly await your return.

Best Regards