Whispering Palms Beach Resort
Casablanca(Candolim)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$35
  • Pool
De Alturas Resort(Candolim)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$41
2,059 results
All reviewsjacob johnevening entertainmentbalcony roomall inclusive packageswimming poolcurrygreat holidaytaxi standlive musicthomas cooknon vegindian foodawesome experiencehotel staffnorth goavisit goahouse keeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Dear Mr. Jacob / Mr. Suba,

At the very outset let me thank you for the excellent service and hospitality extended by the management and staff of Whispering Palms towards all our guests. Your staff was very courteous, warm and extremely approachable.

On behalf of all of us, I extend my compliments to the chef for the excellent variety of cuisine and the quality of food which, was not only tasty but suitable for the pallete of the elders as well as the youngsters. I must point out the tandoori lunch we had in the conference hall was simply outstanding. Each and every member of our group had many praises for you and your team for going out of the way & making our meals an occasion to look forward to.

Your airport transfer arrangements were smooth and meticulously planned, in spite of such difficult demands.

On behalf of everyone I would like to once again thank you for your kind hospitality and your efforts towards making our stay delightful.

Regards,
B.K. Jhunjhunwala.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
JacobJohnGoa, General Manager at Whispering Palms Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Mr.Jhunjhunwala,

Warm greetings from Whispering Palms Beach Resort!

Thank you for choosing our resort as your family reunion venue, and taking the time out to review the hotel on TripAdvisor!

We thank you for your detailed, and positive review, appreciating the trip, right from the the airport transfers, the food and cuisine variety, to the staff, and all the quintessential elements of our hospitality that have left you delighted, eliciting your kindly written comments. We take great pleasure and pride in serving our guests, and feel it an honour to have guests like yourselves!

Guests like you and your kind words of appreciation, rating us as excellent in terms of value, cleanliness, service and overall, are a huge motivation and inspiration for my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Goa.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic location. Very central to all the happening places. The hotel has a beach at just 2 mins walking distance. Very comfortable rooms. The food is good, the staff is warm & courteous. Overall a good experience and value for money.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Warm greetings from Whispering Palms Beach Resort !

Thank you for choosing our resort and taking the time out to review the hotel on TripAdvisor!

We thank you for your positive review on the resort, the location, the rooms, the food, the staff, and the overall experience. Your recommendation of us is our honour. We take great pleasure and pride in serving our guests!

Guests like you and your kind words of appreciation, rating us as excellent, are a huge motivation and inspiration for my team.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I went with my wife in September first week, which is considered off season. The street which connects the hotel to main road is really bad. there was a taxi stand next to the hotel where many people were playing cards. It looked little shady.

On the first day we got a room from where view was really pathetic. When we requested for pool view room, the guy at the reception seemed quite lost. My wife had made a special request to the hotel to give us a room with a good view as it was my birthday, they were not even courteous enough to acknowledge the request.

As such the room and washroom were very clean. Had all amenities. Well maintained. The pool was very nice. While I din go to ocean but I was told that it was really 200m from the hotel.

The breakfast was part of our booking and it was amazing. There were so much variety. North, south, continental. I tried Poori sabji they were really awesome. Don miss it.

Room service food was not that great. We ordered pakode, spring roll and they were really bad. But you can order french fries. They were fine.

Having said all, I find Hotel to be overpriced. I booked this hotel seeing the very high rating at tripadvisor despite this having higher rates than my budget. I have been to GOA for 7 times and stayed in different hotels and There are many better options available for less price than this one. My last stay in Casablanca was more fulfilling.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
JacobJohnGoa, General Manager at Whispering Palms Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Guests,

Warm greetings from Whispering Palms Beach Resort!

Thank you for choosing our resort, and taking the time out to review the hotel on TripAdvisor!

We are sorry that certain food items you ordered in room service were bad, but the french fries were fine, and that you liked the cleanliness standards of the room and washroom, the amenities, the upkeep, the pool, and the breakfast. Also, please accept my apologies on the staff not acknowledging the request for a room with a better view. Our prices may not be the lowest, but we have no hidden charges, and all the costs are disclosed and known to our guests upfront. We shall make the necessary improvements in the dishes and take it up with the the respective departments for improvement and response to requests by our guests, as for us, you matter!

We accept any critique, seeing in it an opportunity to innovate for the better, thereby taking these as positive cues to improve upon our standards.

We take great pleasure and pride in serving our guests while using your feedback to engage with you for a vastly improved experience for yourselves as guests!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Goa.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

good welcome,,,nice property,,,nice rooms,,,very good food,,,,good rooom service,,,,and very close to the beach,,,,they were providing towels to guests going to the beach was a good thing,,,overall comfortable stay

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
JacobJohnGoa, General Manager at Whispering Palms Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Warm greetings from Whispering Palms Beach Resort !

We thank you for your positive review on the resort, the location, the welcome, the property, the food, the room service, the amenities, and overall, everything that has made your stay comfortable. We take great pleasure and pride in serving our guests!

Guests like you and your kind words of appreciation, are a huge motivation and inspiration for my team.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Stayed for a weekend with family friends , great package . I found friendly staff ,quality of food and stay was up to the mark . Beach is at walk-able distance . The resort has Kids activity zone , gym & spa . The pub bar is also enjoyable .

Stayed: September 2017

Warm greetings from Whispering Palms Beach Resort !

We thank you for your positive review on the resort, the location, the package, the food, the staff, the kids activity zone, the bar, and overall, everything that has made your weekend stay an excellent one. We take great pleasure and pride in serving our guests!

Guests like you and your kind words of appreciation and rating us as excellent, are a huge motivation and inspiration for my team.