All reviewscandolim beachswimming poolthe main roadpool facing roomoff seasonnorth goarooms are spaciouspool attendantbeach accessluxury roomroom servicegreat poolreception staffclean beachpleasant stayexcellent resortbreakfast spread
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

We were a group of 13, our extended family ages ranging from 18-65 and each one of us loved the Hotel. All six rooms that we took were clean and comfortable. The food in the restaurant was very good. Breakfast was a bit basic, tea bags provided were not nice but barring that we all had a wonderful time. We had three meals in the resort and the staff were very helpful. The cook and Mr. Francis were very alert and pro active. I would love to return

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Teresa B
259jose, General Manager at Sonesta Inns Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2016

The Tea bags what we us is" TETLEY" a sister concern of TATA which are branded tea bags,nevertheless we will check the taste

Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

I generally stay in resorts during my visit to Goa, based on a recommendation I decided to book this resort/hotel from 28th To 2nd of October.

The approach to the place is disappointing, it goes through several twists and turns from Candolim main road to reach the hotel. Reception is quite dingy looking however hoped that the rest of the experience might be better.

My hopes were dashed to an end when I was provided with a smelly room for the first night, since I arrived at 2 in the morning I could hardly put up with a discussion and decided to go to sleep.

Breakfast starts at 7:30 and ends at 10AM really? Yep in Goa!! Made it to breakfast at 9:30 only to be stranded without a table in a small room that can hardly accommodate 50 people at a time. Basic breakfast nothing elaborate but enough to fill you up.

The next 3 days I had booked a suite and although spacious the bedroom and dining area where separated by glass with television in the bedroom only, a bit of a confused design I thought. Linen was moist and hardly of the quality I am used to. No mobile signals and no Internet, I guess for some that's a holiday but for me it meant frequent visits outside to catch some signals.

Swimming pool is chlorinated to a level that my eyes started to burn in 20 mins. Placed one order by the pool that took more than an hour to arrive. The taste was good so kind of made up for the delay.

Access to the beach and location is great but most hotels in this area provide that.

Overall a poor experience and one that I would not like to repeat.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused during your stay with us.
We earnestly,hope you will give us one more chance to serve you and we will leave no stone unturned to enjoy a happy and comfortable stay with us.

Reviewed September 27, 2016

We went here in september and the best thing that made me happy the moment i enter is it looked the same as the pictures show nothing disappointing :))

We had rooms next to swimming pool 114 & 115, rooms are quite big as compared to other properties nearby.

Best part is that its just 2 mins from candolim beach and way is withing the resort only. swimming pool is also good to relax and deep enough unlike other places which have kids pool.

Restaurant manager 'Francis' was helpful enough and i would really like to appreciate his patience and work. rest of the staff is also good

In all a great place to be, worthy for money..!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed September 26, 2016

Me and my husband visited Goa in May 2016 and stayed at Sonesta Inns. It's one of the best hotels in goa. The room was very spacious, it had one living room and 1 bedroom. The hotel campus was also beautiful.
Room service was efficient.
On the second day, we wanted to extend our stay for just that day. The hotel provided us with half day stay. Since our original room was booked by someone else, they immediately shifted us to another room. It was the same as the previous room.
The hotel is little inside from the main road, but usually everyone hires bikes/cars in Goa, this is not an issue.

Great place to stay!!

Stayed: May 2016

With best wishes

Reviewed September 22, 2016

A very comfortable beach-front property located at Candolim! We were a family of 2 adults & 2 kids and booked a suite here with 2 extra beds for the kids. We booked through Goibibo.

As requested, our suite was located nearest to the beach access, in a quiet corner of the property. The suite had an AC living cum dining room which was separated from the master bedroom by a glass wall (with curtain). Further, there was a balcony attached to the bedroom & a big bathroom with a tub. Overall, enough space for 4 people to stay comfortably.
There were 2 ACs but only 1 TV (in bedroom). The mattress & pillows were comfortable.

The beach was a 2 minutes walk from our room through the property. They can improve the access to the beach, outside their gate, if possible.

The room was very comfortable, bathroom clean, property pretty & quiet inspite of occupancy. The ground-floor restaurant was not AC, but it was not uncomfortable either. The first-floor breakfast area was AC.

We are vegetarian. We ate all continental meals here & found the food quality & taste amazing! It didn't give us any burps or feeling of heaviness. The breakfast had good variety & was eaten well by the kids too.

There is just enough parking for 3 cars inside & may be around 10 more outside the property. The staff was pleasant & the service was warm. No complaints here.

We enjoyed our stay tremendously & had a fantastic time here. Much recommended!

Room Tip: Call up the hotel & ask their advice & recommendations. Book through Goibibo for best discounts :-)
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for writing to us as regards our services
On your next visit,hopefully the ground floor restaurant will be airconditioned,with a totally new theme