2,224 results
All reviews republic of noodles citrus cafe chef vinayak heritage room till noon pan asian restaurant heritage block beach resort swimming pool swim up bar min walk nice pool housekeeping staff dosa special mention in room dining buffet breakfast
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

We were group of 4 members and stayed at this resort for 3 days .we enjoyed our stay . Food was very good and our rooms were tidy ,clean and very comfortable .The pool is particularly well designed. All the facilities was so impressing us and can't wait to come back with my friends and parents . A special thanks to their manag er Mr dhanesh, Ms vardha, Amit , Ranjeet, Ashiq, Prasoon , Vishnu Ali .Had Zero issues and would give a sixth star if I could ,thank you so much.

Trip type: Travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.abr@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Nikhil Sasidharan

Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

Very beautiful hotel equipped with good team which is always ready to serve u better 24*7hrs.Their restaurant cafe serves u a good breakfast lunch dinner and their team makes it even better.In short, it's very nice hotel where u get everything....which u wanna..best hotel at this beach....

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Nikhil Sasidharan

Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

We have travelled the world but have yet to encounter a better Resort than this. Mr Gagan Sharma, GM has set the tone, culture and vibrance for the Resort which is unmatched. My daughter even refused to go to the street cafes for dinner. From the staff Ranjit and Amit are rocking and so active, attentive and helpful that it can't get better

1  Thank phantomdrake
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

I have good time with my family in lemon tree... Good food, trained housekeeping & front office team... We really like your hotel... Will definately come next time and recommend to our friends also.it was awesome experience for me and my family.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank dineshpartap
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

A beautiful property equipped with even better team that is ready to serve you with their best of efforts. I was there at the resort for a morning breakfast as I was looking to explore some more dining options and to my delight it caught my eyes. Their restaurant Citrus Cafe serves a great buffet breakfast and the team makes it even better. A special thanks to their manager Mr Dhanesh, Ms Vardha, Amit and all the other members who I am unable to recall. Keep up the good work.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018