Being a very last minute trip to Goa that too during the most peak time of the year I landed up at Sea Shell Inn where i got a last minute reservation. Not very sure if this was the best bet to stay in I gave it a try as other hotel were either booked or super expensive.
Sea Shell Inn is a old Portuguese style white structure just a few foot steps away from Condolim beach. It is right on the main road but still goes unnoticed cause it quaint place.
To begin with I must say Hospitality in this place was spectacular. We were totally pampered by the staff. Every member of the Sea Shell Inn team knows there bit of hospitality and how to keep their customers happy. Everything from food to doctors were arranged at a beck and call. The manager at the hotel Mr. Sanjay is a super fellow.
The rooms are a little small in size but are spotlessly clean with king size beds and a super clean bathroom. The rooms also have an A/c and a LCD screen. Cozy and comfortable rooms with a small balcony area outside. Only thing that I was surprised about is the hotel had no room service, so if one had to call for something in the room or even have breakfast he has to go to the restaurant.
The 60 cover restaurant is out in the open with dim lighting with plants put all around the boundary of the restaurant. The ambiance at the restaurant is very warm and cozy with nice old style spanish / english music playing. The food at the restaurant is really not worth a try cause it is exactly opposite of the perception the restaurant gives you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Mist Resort is Located just 100 Meters away straight walk to the famous Candolim Beach and on the main street where all happening nightlife and major restaurants dazzle each traveler; a popular tourist destination in North Goa, 12 kms from the capital city of Panaji and 40 kms from Dabolim Airport. The Resort offers a charming blend on idyllic beach side location and a base to explore North Goa, a former Portuguese colony famed for places of worship like the Basilica of Bom Jesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and world heritage architecture like the Fort Aguada. All rooms are carefully designed to tickle the tastes buds of modern travelers and over look beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Sea Mist Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Sea Shell Hotel Candolim
- Sea Mist Resort Goa/Candolim