I was in Goa from 24 - 27 Nov. 2010 and stayed at Marina Bay Resort along with my wife. We booked an executive room but were upgraded to a Suite Penthouse on the top floor (3rd Floor). I had chance to interact with the owner Philip and his wife on arrival, they were very nice couple. This is a nice place FOR ANYONE going to Goa and having relaxing vacation. Calangute and Baga beaches are 5 minutes drive. The taxi person Nilesh (recommened by the management) was a nice person who took to all the places in Goa. I would definately make Marina bay Resort as my number one choice to stay on my next trip and would recommend it to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This brand new family run boutique resort owned by an Australian, Malaysian and British partnership, inaugurated on 1st October 2006 is unique and has important architectural blends with the best material specification and modern amenities to create a resort of exclusive finishing. Situated in Candolim, Goa, just off the main road, 550 meters from Candolim Beach. In very close proximity you will find the world famous Calangute and Baga Beaches, Hotels, Restaurants, Discotheques, Banks, Supermarkets etc...Look out of your window and the apartments overlook a Landscape Garden with fountains and waterfalls surrounded by a beautiful coconut grove and tree lined winding road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Marina Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Beach Hotel Candolim
- Marina Bay Beach Resort Goa/Candolim