“City Centre”

Ranked #32 of 160 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Location: at Mithakali Cross Roads - bang in the centre of the city
Check-in/Check-out: excellent and fast service.
Rooms: spacious and typical lemon tree design. Though I missed the fresh lemony smell.
Service: great as expected from Lemon Tree
Breakfast: kind of limited. can be worked out to increase range.
Overall: cost effective and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We have taken a note of missing lemon fragrance and breakfast to the limit.

Hot Breakfast items like poori, dosa, paranthas are displayed in the main buffet however you may also ask the server to serve it hot and for this there has been a signage displayed on the buffet counter. In case that has gone unnoticed we shall educate team to inform each guest.

Please do let us know from your point of view to add items in buffet.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

There are newer reviews for Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel. Housekeeping services are too good especially shiv's work too good . Rooms are neat and clean. Loyalty at its best. Great location. Tasty food. Friendly services. Helping nature. Loved it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Welcoming starts at the reception, escorted by the employees, check in was a breeze.
Rooms are magnificent with nice quotes on floor and painting inside.
Hotel team is perfect. They greet you everywhere you go with a smile. This property has a nice city view, choose to get the room on high floor.
Breakfast and dinner was always with a local and other variety, which was extraordinary and filled all the expectation. Food was very nice.
Overall Nitin,kanan and his entire team, was nice. Made my stay memorable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Niteshk321

Reviewed 30 July 2017

perfect in all aspects...food, room service, housekeeping, net connectivity, everything....The restaurant is really good and service is quick and they make the food as per your taste...The housekeeping person is really polite and quick at his work esp. to mention about Shiv Charan and Surendra Kumar who really made my room clean at whatever time i demanded.

Room Tip: i guess all rooms are good
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Perfect hotel for stay,nice and clean place,lobby and interiors are very nice and faces with expression in reception is amazing.
Something unique&exceptional I and my friends found in the services, which was deaf and dumb employees recruitment.
Thank you for hiring them,Mr.parth,rajdeep,zuber,firoz,at reception uric had a great smile.
Had breakfast was excellent ,dinner we ordered from room and was perfect in taste.
Driver was very humble who guided US to visit in nearby tourist place.
Banish and Vikash were very co operative at reception and provided us all the support.
Thank you very much for all your effort from check in to leave.good option in Ahmedabad.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank chmani732
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Good food and the manager at the restaurant Mr Vikash was a great help and a perfect host . Enjoyed my stay throughout .Clean rooms and peaceful with no noise .Would recommend for business or leisure to my friends

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Rakesh A

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Warm welcoming the guest and good guidance​.
Tasty Food and guest based the KRA goes up to Mr. Vikash who is the incharge of Citrus restaurant . We have enjoyed at hotel environment. Perfect guidance and cooperation of staff.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank HANUMANTHARAO A
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017