See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

Overall experience was good.staff was cooperative n arranged everything we requested.Complimentary breakfast was good too.We stayed in executive room.However stayed for a hour in deluxe room,which needs little improvement.We would like to thank each n every member of the staff n especially Mr Manoj Sharma for the courtesy extended.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank indiraj42
Reviewed October 18, 2016

This hotel is just 800 meters away from airport, If you have to catch the late night or early morning flight then this hotel is perfect for it.

I had booked this hotel because I have to catch an early morning flight. I reached this hotel at 11.15 PM. The restaurant of hotel was closed. They told me that it opens only till 11 PM. They told me to go to restaurant nearby. So I had taken food there.

Room provided was spacious neat and clean. They provided me twin single bed bedroom. I called them for one double bed instead of it. But they were unable to provide it because hotel was full. Anyway no problem with it. AC was working properly. Washroom was also good. The negative point is that they do not provide regular water. Each time you ask for water they give you a packaged water bottle. Other things are OK. staff was nice. Room was little bit noisy. Speed of Wi-fi was below average.

In short you can stay here for short trips.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 30, 2016

I have not stayed in a hotel so miserable in a long time! Especially ones in Ahmedabad near about the airport.
The hotel promised a airport pick up- that too chargeable- and finally did not send a car!
The rooms and the corridors were dirty. The bed linen looked dirty!
The porter literally hang around expecting tips for bringing my bag up!
The rooms have no tea coffee maker! The breakfast is miserable!
And all for this being not a cheap hotel! its priced as much as its neighbouring hotels

Room Tip: Rooms facing the slums behind must be avoided as it brings all kinds of extraneous noises!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Good hotel. Good location near the airport.
Rooms are clean and staff is very helpful.
The owner took care about me and made my stay very comfortable.
I would definitely recommend the hotel to all kind of travelers staying in Ahmedabad for a while.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

1)every morning you get a call asking when will you check even though we told them
2)They lost our id proof given to them
3)Broken Sanitary accesory and Noisy AC
4) Rude very very Rude receptionist
Of every shift morning Female receptionist is the worst person you can meet
5)Nearby hotels gives discount a little costlier but youll be saved from MENTAL HARASSMENT

Spending mere 500/- more can change your vacation/stay POSITIVELY