“Excellent Service and a Great Stay”
Review of Treatotel

Treatotel
Ranked #53 of 164 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 25 September 2016

I travel across the country because of the nature of my work and believe me there are very few place where i feel at home.
This is one of those place. I have stayed in this hotel for almost 15 days and it has been a great experience so far.
Service : Excellent, Food : Very Good ( Breakfast is very good, ( No Cheese Omelets :(, well thats bcoz i am fetish towards it), the spread is good.
Complete value for money if you are coming through an internet portal or a company collaboration. Nearby to locations like Alpha on mall or Himalaya mall. I have stayed for more than 15 days here, so yeah take up my word for it.

Room Tip: Insist for rooms at the 3rd or the 4th Floor. Wifi there is better.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Arindam P

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel through a travel agent for 3 nights ..good part of hotel is food..it's good and fresh..but bad part is too much..poor rooms in poor room conditions. On first night I had to change my room three times because of poor room conditions. On first night services was extremely poor.I did get stuck in elevator as well ..but it was a technical fault..can't really blame the management for that..rooms are too small and not well mentained..tea kettle was stinking like hell..my 3 nights at this hotel were terrible. My 1st visit to Amhadabad was dissatisfying bcz of this hotel..I hope they improve in all concerns.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank nehaharshikhar
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel 2 years back too apart from this time. The standards are well maintained. The rooms are neat and clean and well kept. The bathrooms though small are comfortable enough. The breakfast was also good. The General Manager Mr. Karan Singh made us feel at home.
All the best Treatotel!!!

Ashish Goel-Hotel Vishnu Palace, Mussoorie

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2016

We had visited Ahmedabad during the vacation of independence day.
The area where hotel is located is one of the decent areas of city. We had reached early in the morning much before to the time of check in but they allowed us to check in early. Breakfast is complimentary with limited varieties. Food quality is good. Rooms are decent and clean. Room service is good. Hotel staff is helpful and polite.
On last day we were supposed to leave before their breakfast timing so on request they adjusted that breakfast on our first day. Overall hotel is mid range pocket friendly with good hospitality, centrally located to all the sightseeing, shopping and eatery places. We enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are good but deluxe rooms are spacious than executive rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I (75) stayed with my wife (71) during 5-15 August as my wife's sister was admitted in Sterling for a prolonged surgery to Pancreas.
It was a very pleasant stay and despite the tension the hotel staff conduct and attitude and service we felt was unassailable. I did not find any fault in any manner.

Room Tip: Room 311 airy, window opens towards empty sky
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ishwer N
Reviewed 12 August 2016

After we left UDAIPUR in the day we reached Ahmedabad by around 5PM but it took us nearly two hours to reach Hotel. It is deep inside the city and far from the main National Highway. Please always bear in mind,the mistake I committed was choosing a Hotel Deep inside while travelling in my own vehicle. Choose if you are travelling by Air, anything which is near Airport, travelling by Rail anything which is near Railways; specifically when you have limited time at your disposal. India has grown and still growing and all the roads are crowded, that will leave little time if you have to catch a plane or train this is specially for the business travelers. We spent a lot of our time to reach hotel Treatotel, and we immediately changed our clothes and went for our Dinner at one of the Best Places in Ahmedabad to have dinner.at AGASHIYE. heritage building converted to Roof top dining and otherwise . Thaali system, very good food, and you have to have reservation. beautiful building , well maintained , you enjoy the food and the ambiance.This haveli has an indoor covered Swimming Pool with all walls mirrored. Hotel Treatotel is a good hotel but we failed
to avail all the services being offered by the Hotel,had we come earlier the day before, we could have enjoyed more. In any case we had our sumptous breakfast in the morning and left for our next stop over Mumbai, .

Room Tip: Not much choice, yet choose not on the side of the Hospital.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Hotel is not at all worth staying, rooms are tiny. They have spent a lot on a professional photographer for photos, rest nothing is worth staying in Hotel. Mr Shubham, Front desk person dont even know to manage the front desk or guests. Its operational is very big question.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business