“Average stay ”
Review of Treatotel

Treatotel
Ranked #51 of 169 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed for a day and it was an average stay. First of all the entrance of the hotel is inside in a street and little difficult to find, next it's just next to a hospital and the air you breath smell of phenyl. The executive rooms are really small and offer nothing in terms of comfort. We got rooms on fifth floor but the main lift goes only till 4th floor. So either we had to walk one floor by stairs or take the service lift, which was weird because usually hotel takes this things in consideration when designing your hotel. The room service was quick. Also the restaurant offered a good breakfast. But nothing extraordinary.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Have mostly stayed at this property whenever in Ahmedabad. Executive rooms are a li'l cramped up, deluxe rooms are spacious. Bathrooms are clean. The place overall is clean and hygienic. Polite staff. Good food. All in all, it's my go to place when in Ahmedabad. Only suggestion, please start giving packaged mineral water instead of those Tupperware bottles!

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I travel across the country because of the nature of my work and believe me there are very few place where i feel at home.
This is one of those place. I have stayed in this hotel for almost 15 days and it has been a great experience so far.
Service : Excellent, Food : Very Good ( Breakfast is very good, ( No Cheese Omelets :(, well thats bcoz i am fetish towards it), the spread is good.
Complete value for money if you are coming through an internet portal or a company collaboration. Nearby to locations like Alpha on mall or Himalaya mall. I have stayed for more than 15 days here, so yeah take up my word for it.

Room Tip: Insist for rooms at the 3rd or the 4th Floor. Wifi there is better.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Arindam P
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel through a travel agent for 3 nights ..good part of hotel is food..it's good and fresh..but bad part is too much..poor rooms in poor room conditions. On first night I had to change my room three times because of poor room conditions. On first night services was extremely poor.I did get stuck in elevator as well ..but it was a technical fault..can't really blame the management for that..rooms are too small and not well mentained..tea kettle was stinking like hell..my 3 nights at this hotel were terrible. My 1st visit to Amhadabad was dissatisfying bcz of this hotel..I hope they improve in all concerns.

3  Thank nehaharshikhar
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel 2 years back too apart from this time. The standards are well maintained. The rooms are neat and clean and well kept. The bathrooms though small are comfortable enough. The breakfast was also good. The General Manager Mr. Karan Singh made us feel at home.
All the best Treatotel!!!

Ashish Goel-Hotel Vishnu Palace, Mussoorie

1  Thank Ashish G
Reviewed 2 September 2016

We had visited Ahmedabad during the vacation of independence day.
The area where hotel is located is one of the decent areas of city. We had reached early in the morning much before to the time of check in but they allowed us to check in early. Breakfast is complimentary with limited varieties. Food quality is good. Rooms are decent and clean. Room service is good. Hotel staff is helpful and polite.
On last day we were supposed to leave before their breakfast timing so on request they adjusted that breakfast on our first day. Overall hotel is mid range pocket friendly with good hospitality, centrally located to all the sightseeing, shopping and eatery places. We enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are good but deluxe rooms are spacious than executive rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I (75) stayed with my wife (71) during 5-15 August as my wife's sister was admitted in Sterling for a prolonged surgery to Pancreas.
It was a very pleasant stay and despite the tension the hotel staff conduct and attitude and service we felt was unassailable. I did not find any fault in any manner.

Room Tip: Room 311 airy, window opens towards empty sky
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple