All reviews business trip value for money sg highway liquor shop comfortable stay small hotel in room dining rooftop restaurant excellent stay food quality stayed for nights room service hotel staff breakfast spread courteous staff sphere ambience
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Best experience to stay in ramada .Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms, but the thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff. All of the people are incredibly helpful and generous with their time and advice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Atul86_2017, General Manager at Ramada Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Rahul,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your valuable feedback! We thank you for your patronage.

We are extremely delighted to see that you had a great experience and stay with us. On behalf of my entire team at Ramada Ahmedabad, I thank you for sharing with us your wonderful feedback. We await your next visit to Ramada – Prahlad Nagar, Ahmedabad.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Nice Ambiance, All needed facilities available, full of comfort, well maintained rooms , toilets etc,, very courteous and homely staff at reception and restaurant, delicious food, restaurant open till later hours in night beyond 12.00, also one roof top restaurant, located, hardly 2 hundreds meter from SG road, easily approachable, nearby shopping center and Malls, nearby gurudwara, Liqour shop at hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Atul86_2017, General Manager at Ramada Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Devinder,

We strive to provide the best to our guests and we are happy that you enjoyed the same. Thank you once again for your kind words of appreciation from the entire team at the hotel. Look forward to your next visit.

VP – Operations

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Best experience to stay at ramada . Good location to reach nearby place. Can explore local market and other stuff around this hotel. would suggest to use this option to stay. best property till date at ahmedabad

Stayed: December 2017

Dear Virendra,

Reviewed March 20, 2018

This hotel employs some of the finest people in the hospitality industry. The staff is very cordial and always willing to help. And the hotel has strategic advantage of its location on SG Highway. I was there on a business trip recently. I asked the General Manager of the hotel if he could organise a bicycle for me the next morning. He took special care to make sure that I get a Bicycle next morning. The rooms are comfortable. The Breakfast spread is very good. I asked for some low oil dishes and the Chef obliged with a smile. The whole team is very courteous. I would certainly stay here on my next visit.

Room Tip: I prefer non smoking floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Atul86_2017, General Manager at Ramada Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear Mr. Amit,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to extend thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Ramada Ahmedabad.

I am glad that you were well taken care off by my team, which I am very proud to be heading. Your comments speak volumes about the great work that they are doing.

Feedback and insights from our guests encourage and help us in our continued pursuit of exceeding guest expectation and achieving excellence – we thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your recognition means the world to our people.

We look forward to welcome you back at the earliest

Warm Regards

VP – Operations

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

As a frequent visitor to Ahmedabad and having stayed in many hotels I find Ramada the best suiting my needs..

Extremely cordial staff.. Proactive to make sure that all your needs are well attended is what makes me choose none other ...

Hope that that maintain this good service

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Atul86_2017, General Manager at Ramada Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2018

Dear Guest,