Hotel Volga(Ahmedabad)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$56
US$45
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

Tune Hotel(Ahmedabad)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$35
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

The Cloud Hotel(Ahmedabad)
US$49
US$32
Agoda.com
All reviewsasia kitchenashram roadbusiness hotelvalue for moneybusiness tripbreakfast spreadother hotelsrooms are smallbreakfast and dinnervery comfortable stayhotel is locatedcourteous staffdecent hotelhotel stafffront officecheersambience
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

I've stayed in many hotels during my business trip in India and Holiday Inn Ahmedabad was one of the few whom I found just perfect for short stay, it's rarely to find international standard of hospitality on budget hotel and I was amazed with Holiday inn experience.

Best part the bed and pellows were so soft and rooms are quite.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
HIEX-AHMEDABAD, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Warm Greetings from Holiday Inn Express, Ahmedabad!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and allowing us to be of service to you.

I am delighted to hear that you have had a pleasant stay. At Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad, we are committed to delivering the hospitality and service and create delightful moments for our guests whenever they choose to stay with us.

With our well-equipped and modern rooms and award winning restaurants we aim to give you the best of the experiences.

Feedback such as yours helps us to achieve the extra mile to enhance the guest experience.

I look forward to serve you again soon!

Regards,
Team HIEX

Reviewed August 2, 2017

I had a very comfortable stay at Holiday Inn. The food was really great here as well. We had breakfast and dinner here. The rooms are very well maintained, with clean bathrooms. The service was great, and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
HIEX-AHMEDABAD, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Dear Mr Kishan,

Warm Greetings from Holiday Inn Express, Ahmedabad!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and allowing us to be of service to you.

I look forward to serve you again soon!

Regards,

Reviewed July 24, 2017

Hi stayed in this hotel for business trip..
Over all it is a good property for business travellers.

I had a smooth check cin,
thanks to Mr Manan at reception,

He gave a very humble reception.

Had dinner here, good food exotic indeed,
however quantity is a bit less, sufficient but.

Over all it was a pleasant stay

Room Tip: Good for business travellers
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
HIEX-AHMEDABAD, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Dear Mr Rohan,

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

The team at the hotel is thrilled to receive such fantastic feedback and it is feedback like yours that motivates us to strive further towards excellence.

I thank you once again for your kind appreciation and my entire team and I look forward to welcome you back at Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 12, 2017

I Stayed at Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad for one night, it is located on a very convinient location of Ahmedabads prime Ashram Road, International Airport is 20 minutes drive, Sabarmati Riverfront is on opp side of hotel, Hotel has modern, clean, big rooms with all neccesory facilties, very comfy mattresses, excellent aircondioting, good clean big bathrooms, nice views from windows, welcoming staff, superb helthy breakfast with lot of choices, good parking facility, One of the best hotels in Ahmedabad.

Stayed: April 2017
HIEX-AHMEDABAD, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 8, 2017

I stayed in this hotel just for a night and it is at a prime location. The breakfast is very good, but it is not on par with other Holiday Inn Express Hotels. The buffet breakfast area is very small thus limiting the varieties. However, for short visits please choose this hotel

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
HIEX-AHMEDABAD, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Dear Mr Sriramero,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay. We highly value views, opinions and feedback from our guests, as this allows us to constantly improve the service we provide.

It was indeed a pleasure for us to have you staying at our hotel and also thank you for your feedback regarding Breakfast spread please rest assured your feedback will be shared with the concerned department and necessary actions will be taken for the same.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad Ashram Road and STAY SMART with us for your next visit.

Kind Regards,