“Very tasty casual dining”
Review of Crazy Noodles

Crazy Noodles
Ranked #153 of 3,791 Restaurants in Ahmedabad
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Reviewed May 9, 2017

We went to dinner at this place, which is one of my favorites in Ahmedabad. I try and eat here at least once in a couple of months.. I had taken a few of my colleagues from US and they loved it too.. The Green curry, Hakka noodles and Fried Rice, Mojito (non alcoholic) were very good. They maintain a good quality of food over the years.. Not very pricey, worth a visit.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Although they say it is authentic Chinese but then American chopsuey and Chowmein are not Chinese. I had a soupy noodle in green curry which was yummy coz the spices were very low. The chowmein was also very nice and non spicy. We had ordered American chopsuey which was a jain version. Prices are also very reasonable. They should have more Jain dishes as this is Ahmedabad. Overall a very nice place.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed August 12, 2016

Went here for a casual dinner.. exploring Ahmedabad.. Met expectations.. Food was nice.. Worth a visit once!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed July 26, 2016

I have always loved crazy noodles, I used to visit them when they were located in the same building next to crossword near the old big bazaar. One night I felt like having thai green curry, we kept looking for the restaurant and couldn't find it. We later found out the building was broken down and crazy noodles had shifted.

Few months later we decided to track down where they had shifted to and went to the new location at prahladnagar. The only drawback is this one is on the first floor. The cooks can be seen from a glass window unlike the previous location where you could see them cook without any barrier.

Ambiance is far better. Parking is an issue like the last location.

Food quality is absolutely the same which is fabulous no compromise is ever made in that area.

Absolutely authentic food served at reasonable rates, must visit if you are in ahmedabad craving for authentic chinese

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 15, 2016

Food was awesome.. Chow mein was of great quality. The new store in prahlad Nagar has great ambience as well. We ordered Cottage cheese in black bean sauce and that was fantastic as well.

Date of visit: July 2016