All reviews essence restaurant chef aman crystal club sky grill pool side special thanks his team business trip delicious food in room dining rooms are spacious coffee shop excellent service f b front office nice property buffet dinner
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I would like to thanks to Ibtesham is a so kind, Professional, polite,and helpfull
I was guts pain with diarrea and she arranged a medicine for me ,she called up in my room she asked if i need anythings else.she is take care of any time when i want any help.good hospitality.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Ahmedabad City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you acknowledging our team member Ibtesham for her efforts. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

It was a good hotel. Amazing experience with chef Aatif ! He was a very knowledgeable person about the food. I asked lots of questions about food and he replied me very politely and good suggestion. I wish whenever i come back he will prepare my food.....

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Patel,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. Thank you for acknowledging Chef Aatif.

We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Where the class is really good food when we visited essence buffet was so delicious.specilly chef aatif was making so delicious food. A big thank to him. I like crown plaza hotel. I will always come crown plaza hotel. Thank u soo much.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Nilesh S
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Ahmedabad City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Mr. Shah,

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Frequently stayef in this Hotel in Ahmedabad for work.. Right from Check in till Check out good service by staff. Well taken care by Ms.Ibatesham Khatoon, Guest Relation Executive.
Even in room dining Mr.Debojit has look after well for my food.
Over all stay was comfortable. Rooms are neat n clean n specious.
Well mannered staff n good hospitality. One of the finest hotel in Ahmedabad

Date of stay: March 2018

Dear Guest,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience at The Crowne Plaza Hotel Ahmedabad.

We are immensely pleased to hear that you liked the services Hotel. Thank you so much for appreciating our team member Ibtesham & Debojit. Your appreciation is been shared with them and they are motivated to strive for excellence in hospitality.

We would love having you back and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again in the very near future.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Crowne Plaza is a nice place to stay in Ahmedabad. The staffs are very professional. During my stay, I forget my USB disk in business centre. Three days after my check out, I recalled the same and contact to hotel. I found it immediately. Thanks Ankur and Shashank.
I really enjoyed the food and hospitality of the hotel. I really thank to chef Mr. Vinod and his team who prepared such a delicious food and gave friendly environment.

Swimming pool timing of the hotel is up-to to 7 PM which I feel should be more.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Ahmedabad City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking time to write a review on your experience at Crowne Plaza Ahmedabad, We are pleased to know that you had an overall pleasant stay with us and appreciated our team and the facilities.

Thank you for appreciating Ankur & Shashank from front desk, we were more than happy to return you your USB. We look forward for your upcoming visits with us.