Crowne Plaza Ahmedabad City Centre
US$31
US$24
US$76
TripAdvisor
All reviewsessence restaurantchef amansky grillcrystal clubpool sidespecial thanksexecutive chefhis teamamazing foodbusiness tripexcellent propertyrooms are spaciousfive star hotelin room diningexcellent hospitalitycoffee shopfront office
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I would like to thanks to Ibtesham is a so kind, Professional, polite,and helpfull
I was guts pain with diarrea and she arranged a medicine for me ,she called up in my room she asked if i need anythings else.she is take care of any time when i want any help.good hospitality.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was a good hotel. Amazing experience with chef Aatif ! He was a very knowledgeable person about the food. I asked lots of questions about food and he replied me very politely and good suggestion. I wish whenever i come back he will prepare my food.....

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Where the class is really good food when we visited essence buffet was so delicious.specilly chef aatif was making so delicious food. A big thank to him. I like crown plaza hotel. I will always come crown plaza hotel. Thank u soo much.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Nilesh S
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Ahmedabad City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear Mr. Shah,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Frequently stayef in this Hotel in Ahmedabad for work.. Right from Check in till Check out good service by staff. Well taken care by Ms.Ibatesham Khatoon, Guest Relation Executive.
Even in room dining Mr.Debojit has look after well for my food.
Over all stay was comfortable. Rooms are neat n clean n specious.
Well mannered staff n good hospitality. One of the finest hotel in Ahmedabad

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience at The Crowne Plaza Hotel Ahmedabad.

We are immensely pleased to hear that you liked the services Hotel. Thank you so much for appreciating our team member Ibtesham & Debojit. Your appreciation is been shared with them and they are motivated to strive for excellence in hospitality.

We would love having you back and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A place where class is really gets it definition and for food when we visited essence Buffet was so delicious that one can not resistduring the visit chef Vinod Kumar was way helpful with our dinner Thanks.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mukul k
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Ahmedabad City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Guest,

It is heartening to note that you had an overall pleasant stay with us and appreciated the hotel and its facilities.We are pleased to receive a complement such as "class gets definition here" It is feedback like yours that encourages us to ensure our guests receive the best level of service and comforts at all times.

Your warmth and appreciation for our staff especially Chef Vinod makes me feel very proud and I have shared your comments with my Team.