US$40
US$33
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

US$25
US$12
Agoda.com
The House of MG(Ahmedabad)
US$66
US$39
US$54
US$47
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

The Cloud Hotel(Ahmedabad)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$80
  • Spa
All reviewskids roomclub facilitiesindoor swimming poolwedding destinationmr lalitgreat banquetkids play areaconference hallample parking spacein houseroom serviceplace to staypure vegi highly recommend this hotelmain cityfive star hotelget together
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

I had booked 2 rooms through Goibibo based upon reviews written, location and value for money as also the fact that it is relatively new hotel.

And was I disappointed. Despite good staff, this hotel leaves much to be desired.

I reached hotel at 5 pm and rooms were not ready. This is when checkin time is 2 PM.

The 4 th floor where I got room was reeking of cigarette smoke - hotel staff did not seem to note that it was stinking. So much for monitoring smoke in hotel.

Breakfast next day morning was possibly the worst I have had.

Narayani Heights is a relatively new hotel, has got good location between Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar, close to Airport and Gifts City, well priced but all these positives are lost due to poor features highlighted.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Charan63
NarayaniHeights1, Vice President at Narayani Heights, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2017

Greetings!

We are delighted and grateful for receiving your feedback through TripAdvisor.com. We are extremely apologized that we are not able to match your expectations. Rooms was ready for you on arrival but as you required both rooms on same floor with king size bed. That process took some time.

Your feedback is a great source of motivation for us as we strive to achieve even higher standards of service.

Vice Presiden

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

Good stay... Courteous staff... Again a strictly veg one...But food is good...Room as well. Only one thing that might improve is very high cost for airport drop....Rs.650 in comparison with an 80rupee Uber ride is really costly.

Greetings!

It was indeed a pleasure to have you stay with us during your recent visit to Ahmedabad. We are delighted and grateful for receiving your feedback through TripAdvisor.com.We have noted your feedback on airport transfers charges.

Your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for us as we strive to achieve even higher standards of service.

Vice Presiden

Reviewed April 28, 2017

The team at Narayani Heights were really friendly and provided a great hospitality. Nice service. Good rooms and pretty close to the airport. Nominal charges for the room. The amenities in the room was also well provided.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
NarayaniHeights1, Vice Precident at Narayani Heights, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2017

Greetings!

It was indeed a pleasure to have you stay with us during your recent visit to Ahmedabad. We are delighted and grateful for receiving your feedback through TripAdvisor.com.Your feedback has been shared with the entire team at the hotel who were happy to receive the same.

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

I came here with least expectation but as soon as I arrived staff at this hotel did actually make me and family feel so welcome with fantastic service. Especially one staff did make us feel very special and very helpful in every single way guid us of where to go. His name is Mr G S Sandhu. I would recommend anybody that planning to travel and start at this must speak to this gentleman he will assist in every single way.

I felt ill during my stay he personal took me to hospital without thinking and asking and in hospital he looked after everything speaking to doctor and nurses and waited to take me back to hotel. He did make me feel comfortable that I have local people by my side when you needed most.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

I would rate this hotel as paradise while byepassing Ahmedabad
So easy to access while entering from south of city
Very splendid structure massive I hope that they have lots of rooms
What I liked about this place is its convenient for highway byepassers can spend night motel way but it's a proper hotel quite reasonable
They have good breakfast proper valet parking very good staff quick check in check out the best one is they book on goibibo on cash basis which is rare
I loved the comfortable beds
Clean and comfortable huge rooms
Cheerz

1  Thank Jbr002
NarayaniHeights1, General Manager at Narayani Heights, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2017