“Awesome”

Greenz Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 189 Restaurants in Gandhinagar
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I habe visited this place many times. The food is awesome and service is also good. There is also an option of siting in open place which is a good experience.

Reviewed May 19, 2018

I strongly recommend this place to people planning for a memorable evening with family and friends. A garden resturant will excellent tasty food and play area for children

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Visited recently with family. Good time is evening. Found delightful ambience, kids can play in small areas, good food. Bit slow services when crowded but can be ignored.
Enjoyed.

Reviewed May 11, 2018

The Ambiance and environment of hotel is very nice. And food quality is also good.
I have been with colleagues here. Overall it's ok. Not upto the mark but average.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

With a conscious effort to fit into my pants, I chalked out a diet regime and came across this healthy food joint in powai that happens to deliver in Andheri E.
We ordered a Glazed Chicken with Piri Piri and Fit fine Fish meal and I must say the effort is commendable.
Each dish comes with an additional box of salad abundant for a couple. While the plain diced veggies massaged my ego to stick to my resolution, the Spice filled Chicken and rice romanced with my taste-buds.
The Dishes were well balanced and genuinely fit for box meals.