See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 17, 2015 via mobile

hi folks looking for hotel..Let me help you "Hotel Isher International" is in Ganghinagar. Far from airport they dont offer transportation you have to get own cab. Call in advance for late check in. when you arrive expect to fill out about a small book of signing papers and documents about rules and policies to the hotel. Me and my boyfriend stayed about one week. The morning breakfast is great and room #327 is not bad It has the best air conditioning. But they need to offer a "real double mattress" the bed is "two cushions" that kept separating while me and my boyfriend trying to sleep it created sleepless nights. Also please change your policy and let "visitors" come and "visit" my guest/friends weren't allowed up. Not even to just look at the room and say hello. This made me sad because I came to India all the way from New York as a tourist. On many websites it says free breakfast in room. Later my boyfriend said they charged us for breakfast. Also laundry service is nice and they clean things well. Just make sure you have enough stuff. They returned my laundry 2 days later. Laundry is for a fee as well. If you plan on going out dancing late at night they lock the elevator and all doors for safety reasons. Make sure you tell the manager you will be coming back late or you will be locked outside. I would stay at this hotel again if they allowed my friends up to say "hello and just take dinner with me at the restaurant above the hotel." And also provided a full size "American style mattress" but because of this... I will be staying at a different hotel when I come back to India in September 2015. I will always have good memories from my first stay in India. but for my recommendation at hotel isher...stay...if its a quick visit and if your not expecting guest. I will rate it 3 stars. Happy hunting.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
HotelIsher, Manager at OYO 2156 near Infocity, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2016

Hi Veronica,

Apologies for the delayed response.

We are disappointed that you didn't enjoy your stay. May I offer you clarification on some of the points you have raised. We have taken your feedback into account and improved our standards.

You wrote: ' Far from airport they dont offer transportation you have to get own cab.'
Our response: The tariff doesn't mention airport transportation as part of the package. If you need a cab please request it and we will assist you. We don't charge for this service

You wrote: Also please change your policy and let "visitors" come and "visit" my guest/friends weren't allowed up
Our response: We have no qualms about visitors but given that the number of visitors can be managed as we need to respect privacy of other guests

You wrote: On many websites it says free breakfast in room. Later my boyfriend said they charged us for breakfast. Also laundry service is nice and they clean things well. Just make sure you have enough stuff. They returned my laundry 2 days later. Laundry is for a fee as well.
Our response: If it says free breakfast on some website please ensure that you book a deal on that website. We have multiple hotel booking partners and they might offer different freebies but charge you different rates than the hotel. Yes the laundry is chargeable and we aim to inform you on when you will get it back.

Thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed March 22, 2015

Needed a hotel to sleep and booked into this hotel. It is okay for a night or two if you are not looking for any great facilities. The staff was okay and helpful. Rooms should have been better for the price.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
6  Thank Abc20014

Hi Bhu2014.

Thanks for your feedback. We constantly upgrade our rooms and hotel facilities and hope you continue to enjoy your stay with us.

Reviewed February 5, 2015

Staff was friendly and helpful. Stayed here for Vibrant Gujarat and needed assistance as was busy during the weekday.

Food was great and the roof top terrace added to the experience.

The hotel isn't far from the airport. It is not a big hotel but then it makes it up in its budget and service

• Stayed: January 2015
9  Thank Rakeshgul

Hi Rakeshgul,

Thanks for your feedback. We hope to host you soon.

Reviewed January 28, 2015

A good budget property in Gandhinagar. Neat & clean rooms. Unfortunately individual geysers only in the suites. Other rooms have to make do with hot water from the common geyser which may not give you hot water when you want.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
8  Thank Nehal G

Hi Travelrsn,

Apologies for the delayed response.

We constantly upgrade our rooms and we have taken your feedback into account and improved the facilities.

Thanks

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Never ever go to this hotel, not atleast with family its not safe and staff is illiterate and stupid.
I can guarantee it will spoil your stay.

First of all its not hotel, its lodge with in 3 story building with no amenities.
Better pay more and stay some where else.

Room Tip: It is near to highway, so no rooom is quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Alokksaaa

Hi Alokksa,

Apologies for the delayed response.

Please note our policy on following:
Safety: We have CCTV installed at the premises. Additionally the ground floor has a bank and ATM cash machine with 2 security guards. Please note the bank security guards aren't paid by us but it adds to the feeling of security in the area. Additionally this part of the country is known for its safety for women and families.
Guest relations: We have staff who are educated - their qualification levels may vary but please be assured there is nothing to say that someone less qualified than you is necessarily stupid. Please give the less educated a chance.
Hotel vs Lodge: It is a hotel located on the 3rd floor with its own dedicated lift. We occupy the entire floor and have a rooftop restaurant with outside seating and a A/C seating area. Amenities include ensuite bathrooms, A/C in each room, Satellite TV, Wifi.

We would be happy to host you as long as our staff is given a fair chance.

Thanks