“different taste”

Pooja Dhokla Shoppee
Ranked #1 of 189 Restaurants in Gandhinagar
Cuisines: Fast food, Street Food
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Pooja dhokala shopee is very good for fast food. food taste are different and some thing new. services are good and good cleaning too.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

One of its kind of fast food restaurant. You get all type of fast food here. But I would suggest it's specialty - 'live steam dhokla'. It is sooo soft and yummy. And also 2 type of chtani which they give with it. It is also healthy food as there is minimal oil in it. Worth trying at least once

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

For one they make live Dhokla and that too a good one with nice chutney. Other than this they have all the snacks on their menu and they are generally good. They serve hot items also. It's only that they don't have any proper sitting place to enjoy the snacks. Otherwise a must visit place for live Dhokla.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Well I need to give a perticular month so I did coz we go gandhinagar many times with friends - family for one or another reason. But when the work is over this is the place we prefer. I am a foodie and that's a paradise. 1st time I had ate something when I went there with my friend before 10 years probably. And this place still server tasty snacks. My favorite dish is crispy veg pakoda from their menu.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Awesome food

Helpful staff

Various food options also available.

Good location also and ample parking