All reviews sayaji garden kala patthar blue coriander public park unique feature railway station value for money morning walk boutique hotel morning breakfast nice hospitality per night nice place to stay veg and non veg business trip checking out comfortable stay
Reviewed July 8, 2018

Lords a group that has a very good network in Gujarat. They are not as good or comparable to the fortune chain of ITC but in a lot of places they are the best option. This is an older hotel but the rooms are spacious and reasonably well maintained. The rates are very reasonable and the food is average.
I would say - good on a budget

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
LordsHotels, Manager at Revival Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear Ms.Kavita
Namaskar from Revival Lords Inn Vadodara!!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Vadodara.

At Revival Lords Inn, Vadodara it is our constant Endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and facilities. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.
It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that help us to constantly introspect our systems & procedures and assist us in striving for better services.

We do hope you will recommend us to your other family members, friends & associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.
Warm Regards

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

I visited last month vadodara for conference and stay at Revival Lords inn the hotel was very good rooms was so comfortable nicely maintain service was so fast if I am campair with other hotel in same segment we enjoyed food also with politeness of staff and special thanks to Mr. Rahul for assistance and care I would love to give 5 point out of 5 in all the way thanks to Lords Vadodara to make my stay memorable

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
LordsHotels, Manager at Revival Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear Mr.Sumit
Namaskar!!
Thank you very much for choosing Revival Lords Inn and taking time to share your experiences. We are indeed privileged to be of service to you. We are extremely delighted to note that you found our hotel, par excellence. This is a source of encouragement & motivation for us to strive for excellence. My Team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

I love receiving my food, Everything is always fresh and the recipes are easy to follow. Never had a problem. I would recommend this to all,
Special mention of Rahul Ji,Head chef always eager to serve you in best possible way ,take personal care and interest to serve if any other dish or food is required on cheerful note

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
LordsHotels, Manager at Revival Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Dear Mr. Rakesh
Namaskar!!
Warm Regards,

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Location of this hotel is awesome. Food is average, it can be improved. Rooms are spacious with good amenities but needs some more cleanness. Staff is helping in nature. Parking is available. Overall good.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
LordsHotels, Manager at Revival Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Dear Mr. Purvak

Namaskar From Revival Lords Inn, Vaddodara!!

Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us. I am pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay but also disappointed to know that we did not meet your expectations with Food. At Revival Lords Inn we take pride in our culinary offerings and to not be able to share this experience with a guest is definitely not our standard. You have my word that I will personally look into this matter with the Chef and I do hope you will allow us another staying opportunity. My Team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the food prepared by Mr.Rahul ( Head Chefs ) in this Restaurant. Great taste of beet root halwa. The staffs are very polite, dedicated and very helpful. Morning breakfast is amazing ....Cheers!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
LordsHotels, Manager at Revival Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Dear Sir,

Namaskar from Revival Lords Inn Vadodara!!!

Warm Regards