“Best cake shop in baroda :-)”
Review of The Cake Shoppe

The Cake Shoppe
Ranked #451 of 893 Restaurants in Vadodara
Cuisines: Indian
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Best cake shop in baroda :-)”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

This is by far the best best cake shop in baroda. me and my bf were daily visitors to this cake shop while staying in vadodara in 2007 and never had a bad experience. The cakes are reli moist and have lots of different varieties, they also sell eggless cakes. It is quite a small shop but has seating for about 4-6people. The staff are reli helpful and once you have been there a few times the staff get to know you and are reli welcoming and friendly. Me and my bf tried nearly every cake there but by far my favourite cake was The white forest. My bf even bought a cake for his birthday and everyone enjoyed. The shop is reasonaly priced and reli worth going there. UK cakes are nothing compared to this shop. I tried a few other cake shops in baroda but none of them compared to this one. :-)

• Visited April 2011