All reviews azure restaurant ball room railway station business hotel wine shop business trip room service get together amazing food value for money in house welcome drink travel desk front office staff special thanks quality of food rooms are spacious
Reviewed September 15, 2018

The Grand Mercury itself says the great grand thing happens here only. May be any function business or wedding its a best place to be here.Having superb experience in terms of services throughout the event with its beautiful ambiance ,great amenities and delicious food, loved the Bakery items .A Special thanks to Parizad mam and her team for their Spontaneous support.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Saumitra C, General Manager at Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you had a great experience while here at Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace.

Our first priority are our guests and I am glad to note that we met your expectations.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

great venue,food was delicious,staff very much cooperative and always smiling...Biniafer mam,Sandeep and Bharat were on toes for the whole event and madeit a memorable experience...Nikesh Shah.. indrapuri hospital.

1  Thank Go560564
Saumitra C, General Manager at Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

I'm Dr vel From chennai. Recently attended foot and ankle conference in Vadadora on Aug 18 end.
The food was very good thought all 3 days of stay especially morning break fast. Nice ambience to attend the conference and to conduct future conferences.giudance from reception to other area is very nice and other things are fabulous.
Nice hotel to stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank drvelmurugan83

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

I had visited this hotel for Orthopaedic conference and I am very impressed by the neat and clean rooms with lovely swimming pool and gym
The size of rooms is also big enough and with excellent food in the restaurant I think it is the right place to stay in baroda

1  Thank PawanS111

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

I have been there for conference of Indian foot and ankle society 2018. Hotel was so good we had great experience of stay for two nights. Staff very courteous and very much caring for guests. Breakfast we had is pan India you can have what ever you want. Over all great stay I would recommend for everyone who visits vadodara

Trip type: Travelled solo