“Fabulous & excellent service by in flight team.”
Review of Vistara

Reviewed May 11, 2021 via mobile

A commendable service provided by the inflight team of Air Vistara keeping in mind all the protocols for COVID-19 and still giving such an exceptional service. Special thanks to the team of UK - 654 Chandigarh to Mumbai (10th May) - Savio Vaz and his team Anand, Sonali & Varsha.

Date of travel: May 2021
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
1  Thank YOGENDRAI1
Vistara-India, Guest Relations Manager at Vistara, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2021

Thank you for your kind appreciation, Yogendra! We are sure our crew will be as delighted to hear your compliments as you are. See you onboard soon, again! #FlyingFeelsSafeAgain

Write a reviewReviews (2,722)

Reviewed May 8, 2021

Pathetic and Cheaters. I booked a ticket GAU-DEL-LHR for 18 Apr 2021. VISTARA cancelled the flight due to operational reason and rescheduled it for 24 Apr. Again I was told by VISTARA the 24 Apr tickets were not issued and no seats were available(even though we boked the seats and got the seat number as well).

Then we were provided with a new date, 28 Apr and by that time UK government had put INDIA in Red country list. So I ended up cancelling the ticket and VISTARA very clearly told me the cancellation charge will be INR 27300 (almost £275). I paid £1952 for the tickets and in return got only £1334 as refund. Called the customer service more than 5 times and nobody has any clue what went wrong. Every time I was put on hold and then the call gets disconnected.
So even though it was not my fault but I ended up losing £650. Will not recommend the Pathetic flight.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Dear Hemant, We're sorry to note your disappointment. Please elaborate your concern along with the booking details by sending an email to us at custrelations@airvistara.com. Thanks

Reviewed April 30, 2021

Too expensive to carry 5kg weight. And unprofessional behaviour. I will never visit vistara again. Other flights never treat their customers like this. I will not recommend Vistara to anyone.

Date of travel: April 2021
Vistara-TATASIA, Guest Relations Manager at Vistara, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2021

Dear Varun, We're sorry to note your disappointment. Please elaborate more on your concern along with the booking details by sending an email to us at custrelations@airvistara.com. Thanks

Reviewed April 28, 2021

They are biggest cheaters and sucking money from customers. They are literally ruining the brand name of TATA and SIA. I booked the ticket with united and it clearly mentioned my baggage allowance as 2 bags 32 kg each but the checkin agent has charged me $220 USD for my bags just because the baggage allowance is not showing in their system. Their website and customer service is has full of misleading and false information about baggage allowances. The airport supervisor is real rude when I showed them their website description about the baggage policy and they dont follow what is written on their policy. Their policy is just to such money from customers where ever possible. Please avoid travelling from this unethical airline.

Date of travel: April 2021

Dear Surender, We're sorry to note your disappointment. Please elaborate more on your concern along with the booking details by sending an email to us at custrelations@airvistara.com. Thanks

Reviewed April 21, 2021

Please never book with this airline. You will have to deal with uneducated and untrained staff. They changed my flight sharing incorrect details with me.

I had to wait on the hold queue of customer service line for 2 hours - 3 days at a stretch as the staff is so incompetent.

Also they filed my complaint and promised to call back. They never gor back to me. I had to call again and yet again wait in the queue before any solution could be offerred.

Even at the airport the staff was arguiging over things that they didnt even know about. In times of worry like covid they can only add onto your stress levels.

I eventually cancelled my booking and booked with other airline as I couldnt deal with the stress levels. Rather pay extra than deal with such people.

Appaling service - i dont know how do they claim themselves to be india’s number 1 airline. Certainly best airline cant have such low levels.

Please choose other airline.!

Pnr number :- tuv66x

Dear Zubika,

We're sorry to note your disappointment. Please write about your concern along with the booking details by sending an email to us at custrelations@airvistara.com. Our team will be more than glad to assist you. Thanks

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.