All reviews sarovar hotel kingdom of dreams business trip duty manager value for money business hotel comfortable hotel leisure valley housekeeping staff excellent service excellent stay room service breakfast buffet comfortable stay front office booked this hotel new delhi
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I was a on a business trip to India and had to stay in this hotel for 3 weeks. Trust me, I don’t regret my decision of not booking the other 4-5 star hotels nearby. It is a hotel which is filled with amenities and excellent customer service. Though it is a US brand but they exactly know how to follow the policy of ‘atithi devo bhava’. After a long time, I have been served by a hotel staff who is not running after taking money from your pocket but focusing on making your stay comfortable and increasing the quality of service. Thanks to Sanjay Kumar, Mohit, Rohit and all the other team Members.

I am surely going to connect with my company’s travel department to do a tie-up with Lemon Tree.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier 2, Leisure Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier 2, Leisure Valley, Gurugram. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pgn2@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Excellent hospitality!

I got my booking done through an online platform however had to make few changes in my booking but got no support from the portal but my problem was heard and resolved by lemon tree premier staff.
Special mention for Lakshya Joshi (guest service associate)for helping me out.

Great service guys! Keep up the good work

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I and my partner had an awesome time..thanks to the hotel staff speacialy sanjay kumar,miram, cute kartik, Rohit and many more. Room are spacious and have many fecilities. I have been to hotels in US like marriot, Ramada, residence in and home wood suites but I like this hotel a lot..Thanks to all the staff

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotel chain. Particularly lemon tree 2 . M really impressed by the extended service , by the staff, sanjay kumar, anup, poonam, mohit, nikhil, rauta, ravinder. Heaven for the foodies. BOL for chef negi , keep it up buddy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed March 26, 2018

I stay regularly (around 5 times) in this property as they have tie-up with my employer. The location of the property is very good, just in the middle of Gurgaon hotspot. Rooms are quite big for a business stay (in a good way) & all the things are in place to do last minute meetings. They serve good breakfast in morning as compared to other lemon tree properties in Gurgaon. The whole staff is very courteous. I would like to mention 2 guys specifically, Abhijeet from front desk team & Sanjay from Kitchen staff. Abhijeet is a guy if you are facing any issue in your stay & Sanjay is a person who will make your food lively from his pleasant style of service. If you are visiting gurgaon, i will recommend you to choose this property.

Room Tip: Choose room on the back garden side.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier 2, Leisure Valley, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018